Auto skill?

Dhomzclaudio

I've experienced this many times already. That feeling that you didnt click any mobs and you accidentally pressed a skill and it will use the skill on nearby mobs. Can you please fix this? This was the reason why i got banned last 7 years ago and almost got reported earlier AGAIN. -_-

• Administrator

I don't understand what the issue is, there are skills that don't require a target, like earthquake or fire burst, is that the kind of skill you're using? Those will be used on the ground and will hit anything in its radius, regardless of target, that's how those skills work.

Or are you like spamming some skill and then select a target and the skill is used?

Im using hunter blast. Im clicking on the grounds and accidentally pressed 1 where hunter blast is and my char used hunter blast on the near mobs. This is the third time or fourth time if im right. The first one was 7 years ago because of that and the 2nd one was i think 3 years ago and 3rd one is just this day. I didnt even clicked any mobs im just running arround pressing on the ground

• Game Master

Most players seem to be just fine playing without getting banned by accidentally KSing someone. Just be more careful, I really don't see how you could accidentally KS someone. You have to go out of your way to click the mobs, and then click a skill. There's a circle on the ground under the mob you click, and the HP window comes up on your screen, so I don't really comprehend how you would see that and then still go and click a skill.

Once maybe, yes. But to be reported, it has to have happened twice, since they need to provide a warning and then show you doing it a second time. If you were warned for KSing, I feel like you would have been more careful about it...

Nevermind that. I didnt saw the bar and there was no circle on the ground because on my angle i cant actually see the mobs of the other player farming, i dont really know how it happened but when I accidentally pressed 1( Hunter blast) it just go on the mobs and used hunter blast. I just want to clarify, if incase this is a bug. I have two feelings for this, bug or im just being a paranoid and must have misclicked the mobs or something. Well its better fo clarify than think it even though you dont seem to know the answer, right?

• Administrator

Skills that require a target will not auto select any target, there is no automatic target selection and the TAB to select target is so broken it will not select the monsters near you most of the time and even then a skill requires a target to be selected already to start an action queue.