Sharing some insights to players about future plans/updates to the game.

HackHaseo

P.S 

SETTING ASIDE JOURNEY TO PARASUS UPDATE

I've been playing CL since 2009/2010 (can't remember) and quitted and returned for a few times.

To be honest I don't see significant changes from 2009/2010 up to when I was peaked at playing, just recently did they fixed some skill bugs, added new maps etc. and I find it too slow (just saying, from my perspective don't judge me).

I know they're just a small team and I wanna know how hard can it be to do that (dont flame me, I just want to know). I've seen some private servers with custom items (not edited stats but the aesthetics etc) and new maps, features which I know are younger than Celestia Luna yet Celestia Luna is incapable of. Some might say it's unnecessary etc, but it's not as long as players enjoy it. 

It would be awesome for the admins to share some to do lists of theirs to the players to get them motivated, excited, or letting them be involved by having suggestions about your plans for the game.

I know some of their plans are not sure or not feasible yet but still they should let the players know what they're up to and show that they are doing something (no offense, i know you guys are doing your best), in a specified term.

Will there be a very huge update waiting? If so, let us know. If not, then tell us that you 're planning to do it, or that's just it right now?

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, HackHaseo said:

P.S 

SETTING ASIDE JOURNEY TO PARASUS UPDATE

I've been playing CL since 2009/2010 (can't remember) and quitted and returned for a few times.

To be honest I don't see significant changes from 2009/2010 up to when I was peaked at playing, just recently did they fixed some skill bugs, added new maps etc. and I find it too slow (just saying, from my perspective don't judge me).

I know they're just a small team and I wanna know how hard can it be to do that (dont flame me, I just want to know). I've seen some private servers with custom items (not edited stats but the aesthetics etc) and new maps, features which I know are younger than Celestia Luna yet Celestia Luna is incapable of. Some might say it's unnecessary etc, but it's not as long as players enjoy it. 

It would be awesome for the admins to share some to do lists of theirs to the players to get them motivated, excited, or letting them be involved by having suggestions about your plans for the game.

I know some of their plans are not sure or not feasible yet but still they should let the players know what they're up to and show that they are doing something (no offense, i know you guys are doing your best), in a specified term.

Will there be a very huge update waiting? If so, let us know. If not, then tell us that you 're planning to do it, or that's just it right now?

Younger luna's have many new maps because their max lvl is 200 while Celestia luna is just 150. You wanna know why Celestia luna just update limitedly? Because we are classic not like them they're Plus, Plus has a huge difference against classic, celestia luna want to stay classic and thats why i love this game.

And about the update lists i like that idea, but of course just like they said if we want to know the exact date they wont be able to provide those dates because it could be late due to bugs and other reasons.

• Upvote 1

From what I remember, they did inform that they will add another map (continuation from Sahel) in next update. Well, it's not a list, but at least we know something new in next update. 

I like this idea, but maybe they want to keep them as a surprise for us :D  or what @Dhomzclaudio said before 

1 hour ago, Dhomzclaudio said:

just like they said if we want to know the exact date they wont be able to provide those dates because it could be late due to bugs and other reasons.

And if you want some "spoilers" (can't be called as spoiler tho), you can try to ask in Suggestion section, though you won't know when it will be happen :30:

• Upvote 1

I suppose they will introduce the new patch near the Easter Day (16th of April).

(Unofficial) My thoughts on the future patch:

• Easter-themed Alker Harbor/Nera Castle
  • Easter event NPCs, just like the last Christmas.
  • Easter-themed monsters with special easter eggs as their drops. Can be exchanged with items from the event NPCs.
  • Daily Log-in Rewards
  • A new 7-day costume drop
Spoiler

• Panzer/Sniper bug fixes
  • New map: Oasis of Parasus, the other one (Ancient Temple of Parasus) may be coming later, new monsters, add Lv130-135 equip drops
  • Fixed bug on blackened equips
    Spoiler

7 hours ago, Dhomzclaudio said:

Younger luna's have many new maps because their max lvl is 200 while Celestia luna is just 150. You wanna know why Celestia luna just update limitedly? Because we are classic not like them they're Plus, Plus has a huge difference against classic, celestia luna want to stay classic and thats why i love this game.

And about the update lists i like that idea, but of course just like they said if we want to know the exact date they wont be able to provide those dates because it could be late due to bugs and other reasons.

Yes, classic luna is fine as is and I don't remember saying that new features meant transitioning fully to luna plus. There are other ways obviously for example ie. improving the alker farming system,  adding a house system where the players can design their homes just like in luna plus, and again, i'm not implying that they'll transition to luna plus, what I am saying is that take that idea that will be isolated and be implemented to celestia luna. I'm not sure how luna online's game engine works or how they modify it, but it they are familiar with the system then I think it's plausible to take a snippet and implement it to their server.

If you understand my context, it's not necessary to put a date or a deadline to their plans, what I'm implying is that let the community knows they are up to something, that's all.  

• Upvote 1

• Game Master

I understand wanting to get more information and whatnot, but you really didn't need the snide comments for that. Orange is basically our only content creator at this point, she makes a majority of the changes that you see with each update. It's not a lot, but each one takes a lot of her time. She's working on different things slowly, but we've seen MANY changes these past few months alone. New content in the mall, new map, higher level equipment, a higher level Date Dungeon map, a rework for Crusaders, skill changes for fighters in general, fixed bugged skills here and there, the list goes on. 

She creates patch notes after an update is released so players know what has been implemented. If Orange were to tell players what she planned to release, and something didn't work out the way she wanted and it didn't get put into the update, it could create some problems. She does, however, give players an idea of some things she plans to do for future patches, such as fixing Sniper/Panzer, releasing a new map, etc. She does the best she can with what time she has, and I think she deserves more credit than she is given. With that said, we are sorry if things aren't moving as fast as you'd like, but please be patient - we're all doing our best.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, HackHaseo said:

If you understand my context, it's not necessary to put a date or a deadline to their plans, what I'm implying is that let the community knows they are up to something, that's all.  

I was just adding info. If the list thing was implemented surely player are going to ask for the dates on when the updates/items on the list are going to be patched, right? 

50 minutes ago, Seraphyre said:

If Orange were to tell players what she planned to release, and something didn't work out the way she wanted and it didn't get put into the update, it could create some problems. 

I actually agree with this. Surely it will create problems and many people will be making some negative comments due to the inability to create the said update/things on the list(if it were implemented).

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, Seraphyre said:

I understand wanting to get more information and whatnot, but you really didn't need the snide comments for that. Orange is basically our only content creator at this point, she makes a majority of the changes that you see with each update. It's not a lot, but each one takes a lot of her time. She's working on different things slowly, but we've seen MANY changes these past few months alone. New content in the mall, new map, higher level equipment, a higher level Date Dungeon map, a rework for Crusaders, skill changes for fighters in general, fixed bugged skills here and there, the list goes on. 

She creates patch notes after an update is released so players know what has been implemented. If Orange were to tell players what she planned to release, and something didn't work out the way she wanted and it didn't get put into the update, it could create some problems. She does, however, give players an idea of some things she plans to do for future patches, such as fixing Sniper/Panzer, releasing a new map, etc. She does the best she can with what time she has, and I think she deserves more credit than she is given. With that said, we are sorry if things aren't moving as fast as you'd like, but please be patient - we're all doing our best.

14 hours ago, Dhomzclaudio said:

I was just adding info. If the list thing was implemented surely player are going to ask for the dates on when the updates/items on the list are going to be patched, right? 

I actually agree with this. Surely it will create problems and many people will be making some negative comments due to the inability to create the said update/things on the list(if it were implemented).

i'm sure players will understand. . and they've stayed no matter what. . ain't that right. . 

49 minutes ago, johnpuarossi said:

i'm sure players will understand. . and they've stayed no matter what. . ain't that right. . 

It will be like 50/50 chance, based on games i've seen with this kind of list thing. People are getting bored when Gm's failed to add something that is on the list thing. The first one will not be a big deal but if it keeps failing and failing surely they will be posting negative comments and somehow they will quit, if it goes out of hand, we actually know players the more the complaints the more they will be pulled to find another games. Ratings says it all.

On 4/3/2017 at 1:49 PM, Dhomzclaudio said:

It will be like 50/50 chance, based on games i've seen with this kind of list thing. People are getting bored when Gm's failed to add something that is on the list thing. The first one will not be a big deal but if it keeps failing and failing surely they will be posting negative comments and somehow they will quit, if it goes out of hand, we actually know players the more the complaints the more they will be pulled to find another games. Ratings says it all.

i guess, somehow. .