Date Dungeon

zitrous

want to suggest on DD.. how about increase DD exp on each DD at the same time lower the limit and the result giving same total exp... my main reason is to have more grinding member.. cause 10 DD consume a lot of time and doing repeated thing so much drive people to laziness .. therefore, by reducing DD limit and increasing the exp.. players can fasten up and avoid getting tired from DD .. and i believe the lvlling map will get merrier XD.. just a suggestion btw

48 minutes ago, zitrous said:

want to suggest on DD.. how about increase DD exp on each DD at the same time lower the limit ... my main reason is to have more grinding member.. cause 10 DD consume a lot of time and doing repeated thing so much drive people to laziness .. therefore, by reducing DD limit and increasing the exp.. players can fasten up and avoid getting tired from DD .. and i believe the lvlling map will get merrier XD.. just a suggestion btw

i like the idea but there would be some consequences. If you die then you would lose a lot exp and dd at the same time. But i kind of agree with this suggestion tho. I also get lazy everytime i dd :3

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, rinchannau said:

This might be a good idea,

but i think DD already give many exp :/

what i mean is .. lower the dd limit (eg 2 DD but have same amount exp as 10 DD ..) 

3 hours ago, Dhomzclaudio said:

i like the idea but there would be some consequences. If you die then you would lose a lot exp and dd at the same time. But i kind of agree with this suggestion tho. I also get lazy everytime i dd :3

yupp.. the biggest consequences tho.. if dc.. but let just take alook at the benefit since not all players having dc .. and i guess.. this suggestion might actually decrease the chance to dc.. since the limit is lower XD

3 minutes ago, zitrous said:

what i mean is .. lower the dd limit (eg 2 DD but have same amount exp as 10 DD ..) 

I got your point. So if they made the limit just five then it would be( 10/2=5 the exp would be X2 then.)

yupp.. the biggest consequences tho.. if dc.. but let just take alook at the benefit since not all players having dc .. and i guess.. this suggestion might actually decrease the chance to dc.. since the limit is lower XD

Yup i actually love the benefits

1 hour ago, zitrous said:

want to suggest on DD.. how about increase DD exp on each DD at the same time lower the limit ... my main reason is to have more grinding member.. cause 10 DD consume a lot of time and doing repeated thing so much drive people to laziness .. therefore, by reducing DD limit and increasing the exp.. players can fasten up and avoid getting tired from DD .. and i believe the lvlling map will get merrier XD.. just a suggestion btw

It's unlikely to happen since the EXP rate on this server is already high and I don't think there will be any more adjustments to it. FYI, the classic Luna only offers you 3 rounds of DD a day while you can do 10 rounds in CL, which means you'll be leveled up faster than it should. Not to mention that DD monsters are easier to kill and inflict less damage than their originals, so why bother killing their buff-ier cousin when you can go for the weaker one.

The issue here is not because of the laziness, the leveling spots aren't that rewarding. The monsters give lower EXP compare to DD monsters and not many 'wow' items you can get from killing the mobs. That's why most people do solo DDs rather than leveling via normal maps.

IMO, it somewhat takes the fun away. People have wasted their time doing full DDs to reach very high levels and suddenly, you can do it in a very short time. Wouldn't they get pissed off?

4 minutes ago, Vincard said:

IMO, it somewhat takes the fun away. People have wasted their time doing full DDs to reach very high levels and suddenly, you can do it in a very short time. Wouldn't they get pissed off?

It would benefit them tho, if they decided to make another char it wouldn't take many time as it were when they were dd-ing, right?

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Vincard said:

It's unlikely to happen since the EXP rate on this server is already high and I don't think there will be any more adjustments to it. FYI, the classic Luna only offers you 3 rounds of DD a day while you can do 10 rounds in CL, which means you'll be leveled up faster than it should. Not to mention that DD monsters are easier to kill and inflict less damage than their originals, so why bother killing their buff-ier cousin when you can go for the weaker one.

The issue here is not because of the laziness, the leveling spots aren't that rewarding. The monsters give lower EXP compare to DD monsters and not many 'wow' items you can get from killing the mobs. That's why most people do solo DDs rather than leveling via normal maps.

not giving higher exp rate but actually same amount on lower dd limit .. and btw.. my goal is to save time and let people to have more time on lvling map.. its not that dd giving hard time .. but repeated dd consume so much time and btw fact (doing repeating action can cause you to get tired easily). hope you understand my point tq XD

2 hours ago, Dhomzclaudio said:

I got your point. So if they made the limit just five then it would be( 10/2=5 the exp would be X2 then.)

this is what i mean vincard

26 minutes ago, Dhomzclaudio said:

It would benefit them tho, if they decided to make another char it wouldn't take many time as it were when they were dd-ing, right?

I know that but most people have trained themselves until lv150 and then this came up, if you were one of them, would you be somewhat pissed off for some time? 

25 minutes ago, zitrous said:

not giving higher exp rate but actually same amount on lower dd limit .. and btw.. my goal is to save time and let people to have more time on lvling map.. its not that dd giving hard time .. but repeated dd consume so much time and btw fact (doing repeating action can cause you to get tired easily). hope you understand my point tq XD

Your recent reply contradicts your first post though.

2 hours ago, zitrous said:

Nonetheless, I understand your point and to be honest, I somewhat agree with your suggestion on reducing the DD limit and set the EXP rate accordingly. :!:

I know that but most people have trained themselves until lv150 and then this came up, if you were one of them, would you be somewhat pissed off for some time? 

one thing i know.. so much update pissed off .. but in the end.. we get along .. we get so much benefit in exchange.. just a matter of time.. XD

Your recent reply contradicts your first post though.

im just trying to say higher exp on lower DD limit but the total exp is still the same.. not increasing it more than it should.. 

12 minutes ago, Vincard said:

I would somehow feel a little bit frustrated. Thats the negative thing about that but it would benefit alot, why would it benefit alot? Well like i said earlier no one wanted to be forever lvl 150 so surely they would make another char to train. And they wont need to train that much like they did in the past.

edited.. hope other user will understand the point

1 hour ago, Dhomzclaudio said:

I would somehow feel a little bit frustrated. Thats the negative thing about that but it would benefit alot, why would it benefit alot? Well like i said earlier no one wanted to be forever lvl 150 so surely they would make another char to train. And they wont need to train that much like they did in the past.

i agree with this since war lvl is limit ( lvl gap ) .. and i would need a new opponents since the same opponents would feel bored.. and i believe more open war can be held XD

3 hours ago, Vincard said:

People have wasted their time doing full DDs to reach very high levels and suddenly, you can do it in a very short time. Wouldn't they get pissed off?

This is what likely to be happen :44: and actually already happenned because of new DD level. 

• Administrator

I do not like this idea, doing daily dungeons is part of the game and now that you have 4 different maps for it I don't feel it's as tedious as you say, especially with the monsters being easier than any other. If you reduce it from 1~2 hours of optional daily content to do to just 30 minutes people would get bored even faster. 

Luna is not a race to end game mmo, it's more for the journey there, the grind and the rewards, that's why I think it should stay that way.

8 minutes ago, rinchannau said:

This is what likely to be happen :44: and actually already happenned because of new DD level. 

We have been saying that we would add higher level content for years now, it saddens me if anybody was surprised.

8 hours ago, Orange said:

I do not like this idea, doing daily dungeons is part of the game and now that you have 4 different maps for it I don't feel it's as tedious as you say, especially with the monsters being easier than any other. If you reduce it from 1~2 hours of optional daily content to do to just 30 minutes people would get bored even faster. 

Luna is not a race to end game mmo, it's more for the journey there, the grind and the rewards, that's why I think it should stay that way.

Yes, exactly. This is what I've been trying to say. Even though I somewhat agree to the suggestion but consider this. If your character dies in battle faster than it should, you've already lost 1 round and you can only do 4 more.

On 04/04/2017 at 2:26 AM, Orange said:

i still think 10 is too much.. XD.. cause all ive been doing is DD and get tired.. im pretty sure im not the only feel that way .. i think 5 DD would be better.. cause luna is not all about DDing only.. still have a lot of things to do...

if you somehow didnt agree on DD with same total amount of exp. maybe just reducing it to 5 will do.. cause im feeling sad when the map is not really merrier .. when i try to ask friends/anyone .. they mostly DD then AFK.. one of the reason is too tired after DD.. how  about just reducing it (eg. 5DD) so maybe we could have more players on lvling map.. id love to play with more people around.. playing alone is not really exciting .. 

10 hours ago, zitrous said:

i still think 10 is too much.. XD.. cause all ive been doing is DD and get tired.. im pretty sure im not the only feel that way .. i think 5 DD would be better.. cause luna is not all about DDing only.. still have a lot of things to do...

On 4/4/2017 at 1:26 AM, Orange said:

If you reduce it from 1~2 hours of optional daily content to do to just 30 minutes people would get bored even faster. 

I think she had made her point there. If you reduce the DD count from 10 to 5 (which explains that 1-2 hours to 30 minutes), people would get bored even faster and there's a disadvantage of lowering it shown below. DD isn't a mandatory thing to do, it's optional.

On 4/4/2017 at 10:07 AM, Vincard said:

If your character dies in battle faster than it should, you've already lost 1 round and you can only do 4 more.

10 hours ago, zitrous said:

if you somehow didnt agree on DD with same total amount of exp. maybe just reducing it to 5 will do.. cause im feeling sad when the map is not really merrier .. when i try to ask friends/anyone .. they mostly DD then AFK.. one of the reason is too tired after DD.. how  about just reducing it (eg. 5DD) so maybe we could have more players on lvling map.. id love to play with more people around.. playing alone is not really exciting .. 

Well, she said she doesn't like the idea and so it's unlikely to make it happen. The leveling maps are not merrier because they're not rewarding enough as I previously said. When people want to do fast leveling, they obviously will do DD (look at the attached quote below). Tired of DDing isn't really a good excuse though. Having more people in a map doesn't always a good thing, when you want to solo hunting by grinding mobs, you can't deny the fact that there are some people who would KS the mobs.

On 4/3/2017 at 9:27 PM, Vincard said:

Not to mention that DD monsters are easier to kill and inflict less damage than their originals.