[ROUGE] Managing Blade taker --need help!

Cryaolic

Question

So yeah I'm just starting to doubt my build and plans with my character, it's a BT (Ruffian > Archer > Treasure Hunter > Blade taker) pure STR, the maximum level that she had been to is Lv 115 but I delevel her to be my farmer too. Currently she's at 105.

So about the stats (without buffs) (with buffs) she has:

Patk = 2896 = 3099

Pdef = 2339 = 2265

Strike = 216 = 232

Eva = 226 = 242

Crit = 441 = 825

Oh I forgot to mention that I've learned dual wield when I reached 115 back then. I knew there is a penalty for it, it's about the crit? right? or I'm wrong? haha either way, so those stats are with shield, when dual (with buffs):

Patk 4888

Pdef1666

Strike = 232

Eva = 250

Crit = 825

Though in dual I only have hunter blast [Lv15], smoke [Lv5], dagger blow [Lv10]. When with shield I could use 3 with shield boomerang [Lv20]. Those were my only active skills (I dont have enough SP to learn other skills na ;_;)

Buffs: Zeph [Lv8], Detect hole [Lv8], Predator [Lv1], Fatal touch [Lv4], Extortion [Lv1], Burning rage [Lv3]

Passive: Dagger training [Lv25], Light armor expertise [Lv25], Light evasion [Lv10], Blindside [Lv9], Shadown instincts [Lv9], Diabolic instinct [Lv9], Eagle eye [Lv3], Dual weap mastery [Lv5], Dual wield training [Lv1], Dual wield mastery [Lv4], Death sign [Lv4], Phy attk speed [Lv1]

Items that I equip are the following:

I have +7 Gardener set for her and all are eva with the total of 36.

+12 AK str 24.2

+7 AK eva 7.8, patk 1.9

+7 Aias

+7 Necklace of the living body strike 18. 

Passionate Oakley str +5, vit +5, mp +50. 

Eros's accessory patk 17.7. 

KOD crit rate 73.5. 

(2)+7 Hathor's rings str 19.4, eva 11.2. 

+7 Flickering earring strike 13.4. 

Flickering earring strike 10.5

Frank

BWL

Panda gloves 

Panda boots

I have +7 Kynee str 21.2 but I can't equip it yet because its requirement is at Lv 106.

So for the QUESTIONS:

1. Should I reskill? (Should I not learn the dual wielding things now and what skills [active and passive] to learn instead[!})

2. When should I dual wield?

3 It is fine having a BT for farming right?

4. Having those stats as of now, am I at a bad state?

5. How to handle BTs (because seriously I dont know anymore)

6. Is there any BT guide here in the forum?

Because I cant seem to find one... that is why I'm left with no choice but to post which I'm really shy of doing so kjdfnjksnrgjksd. I've already tried asking players online but I began to be ashamed of asking more because I'm disturbing their play so I guess it would be best here. I just came back after a year or two or three I guess then voila~ I'm at lost. Wish you guys could help me, answers would be so much appreciated and I'm sorry for asking such questions and taking your time omg.

Have a good day!

14 answers to this question

1. Its your choice if you want to reskill, but remember if you reskill get all the needed passives and buffs that you think will help you then go with the active.

2. Many guides for tm suggested that you go dual at lvl 117 but for me i would suggest 120+

3. Well yes having a bt as a farmer is kinda good but it wont get weaps like entrapper do. Bt has lvl 2 extortion and Entrapper has lvl 4 so i suggest fo entrapper for farming.

4. Yep i would suggest you get your Rm buffs to give you the needed buff for your crit rate and strike something like that.

5. Bt are a passive type dependent not like Tm that are buffs dependent. B.T arent really for farming its for pvp type cause they have high pa and many needed stats for pvp and they could wreck everyone on GW(This is kinda my insights tho)

6. Nope they were all removed because they werent updated and arent accurate due to the updates that we had. Bt were once using Shield boomerang but they disabled it, and due to that the guides werent accurate and removed.

and for your path its the one and only good path for Bt. I also have my bt and not a dual wielded one. Mine is just lvl 107

None-buffed buffed(with rm buffs)

P.A

3.6k                      4k

Pdef

2.4k                      2.8k

Strike

224                        257

Eva

303                         350

Crit rate

1k                           1.6k

Your 115 stats seems fine to me except for the crit and eva which you can get easily if you change your flicks/lb to eva (assuming you want your bt to be farming in nh, obviously you don't need strike there) and maybe have a rm to buff you for crit rate. with that, you dont need to max light armor expertise (you have high eva, no mobs can hit you so it's a waste of SP, that way you can lvl up other skills). Before deleveling though, you should've equipped 115 L.armor or  (1) 115 daggger because 2 AK's passives don't work, only 1 AK passive applies.

On 4/11/2017 at 8:57 AM, Dhomzclaudio said:

1. Its your choice if you want to reskill, but remember if you reskill get all the needed passives and buffs that you think will help you then go with the active.

2. Many guides for tm suggested that you go dual at lvl 117 but for me i would suggest 120+

3. Well yes having a bt as a farmer is kinda good but it wont get weaps like entrapper do. Bt has lvl 2 extortion and Entrapper has lvl 4 so i suggest fo entrapper for farming.

4. Yep i would suggest you get your Rm buffs to give you the needed buff for your crit rate and strike something like that.

5. Bt are a passive type dependent not like Tm that are buffs dependent. B.T arent really for farming its for pvp type cause they have high pa and many needed stats for pvp and they could wreck everyone on GW(This is kinda my insights tho)

6. Nope they were all removed because they werent updated and arent accurate due to the updates that we had. Bt were once using Shield boomerang but they disabled it, and due to that the guides werent accurate and removed.

and for your path its the one and only good path for Bt. I also have my bt and not a dual wielded one. Mine is just lvl 107

None-buffed buffed(with rm buffs)

P.A

3.6k                      4k

Pdef

2.4k                      2.8k

Strike

224                        257

Eva

303                         350

Crit rate

1k                           1.6k

Woah that is soooo better than what mine is ☹ guess I would really do reskill then. About learning the passives first, should I max them then go to the actives? I srsly need to get good items isdncjkdgr, anyways do you have any suggestions for the active skills I should learn? Or stick with the skills I already have? Thanks a lot for replying t'was a big help! 😄

23 hours ago, HackHaseo said:

Your 115 stats seems fine to me except for the crit and eva which you can get easily if you change your flicks/lb to eva (assuming you want your bt to be farming in nh, obviously you don't need strike there) and maybe have a rm to buff you for crit rate. with that, you dont need to max light armor expertise (you have high eva, no mobs can hit you so it's a waste of SP, that way you can lvl up other skills). Before deleveling though, you should've equipped 115 L.armor or  (1) 115 daggger because 2 AK's passives don't work, only 1 AK passive applies.

Oh, noted! Yeah, about those items I dont have that much of money yet to buy eva flicks and lb so I borrowed those from my destro 😣 I should really reskill right? for the penalty and to fix the usage of SPs. Though I've been at 115 I dont have Lv115 equips omg AHAHHAHA so I wasnt able to equip such before deleveling. I only got my G set. 

After farming and having enough money to buy the items that I needed I think I will level this up again at 115 or so then do the equipping shts. Didnt know about the AK passives btw, thanks for informing me! ☺😁 

4 hours ago, Cryaolic said:

Woah that is soooo better than what mine is ☹ guess I would really do reskill then. About learning the passives first, should I max them then go to the actives? I srsly need to get good items isdncjkdgr, anyways do you have any suggestions for the active skills I should learn? Or stick with the skills I already have? Thanks a lot for replying t'was a big help! 😄

Oh, noted! Yeah, about those items I dont have that much of money yet to buy eva flicks and lb so I borrowed those from my destro 😣 I should really reskill right? for the penalty and to fix the usage of SPs. Though I've been at 115 I dont have Lv115 equips omg AHAHHAHA so I wasnt able to equip such before deleveling. I only got my G set. 

After farming and having enough money to buy the items that I needed I think I will level this up again at 115 or so then do the equipping shts. Didnt know about the AK passives btw, thanks for informing me! ☺😁 

You don't need to restat in my opinion.

Your stats seems fine for NH to be honest, you can 1 hit the mobs there with that patk so it's easy to farm. You can trade it for eva though.

It's easy to construct 115 set since you're farming in NH, so better stack up those leathers and ore while doing so.

Since you mentioned your destro, you can dual login and buff your bt for a beefy patk ;)

You're welcome :>

P.S. Are you a fan of Cryaotic by any chance?

On 4/11/2017 at 11:51 PM, Cryaolic said:

My skills are Lvl 15 Hunter blast Lvl 10 Wind breaking lvl 20 Dual blow lvl 1 Hunter smoke
at lvl 117 you will be surely getting all the Buffs and passives you will be needing :)
Mine is a dual wielder now lvl 117 already and has many p.a eva crit rate and strike.
I suggest you go Ak+aias first until you get to lvl 117 :)
117 is the perfect time to dual wield but remember you will be needing Rm buffs so i suggest you get your own buffer

if you are planning to have a farmer, its better to make entrapper elf rather than BT, because entrapper elf is the real deal for farming, for the reason it has a lvl 4 extortion, and base on my experience, entrapper elf doesn't require the best items, just cheap items will do. If you reach the p.a of 4.7k and a crit of 1.7-2k, assurance of 1 hit mobs in nh. just make sure your p.def is 2k up.... sorry if this reply is out of topic, but if you want to have a better farmer than your BT, entrapper elf is better.

Thank you and more love!

11 hours ago, dominicpalaca10 said:

if you are planning to have a farmer, its better to make entrapper elf rather than BT, because entrapper elf is the real deal for farming, for the reason it has a lvl 4 extortion, and base on my experience, entrapper elf doesn't require the best items, just cheap items will do. If you reach the p.a of 4.7k and a crit of 1.7-2k, assurance of 1 hit mobs in nh. just make sure your p.def is 2k up.... sorry if this reply is out of topic, but if you want to have a better farmer than your BT, entrapper elf is better.

Thank you and more love!

4k - 4.3k is enough (really hard to get high patk with cheap items) and 1.5k(100%) crit is actually the max crit chance you'll get, aiming higher than that is unnecessary. 

1 minute ago, HackHaseo said:

4k - 4.3k is enough (really hard to get high patk with cheap items) and 1.5k(100%) crit is actually the max crit chance you'll get, aiming higher than that is unnecessary. 

if you only have 4k-4.3k, the 104 mob is not 1 hit bro, only the other will get 1 hit.

Just now, HackHaseo said:

You said "cheap items", how can you aim for that patk with those?

cheap items like +7ak [p]10str, hercules band 14p.a, g.boots [p]17str, trans gloves [p]8str, fds belt 19.2p.a, g.armor+7 [p]19str, flick 2pcs 16p.a each, hathor [p]19str 2pcs,  helios [p]13ms. I think only cost all in all 21b i think. You also need rm buff and destro buff tho, to reach that kind of pa. ^^

1 hour ago, dominicpalaca10 said:

cheap items like +7ak [p]10str, hercules band 14p.a, g.boots [p]17str, trans gloves [p]8str, fds belt 19.2p.a, g.armor+7 [p]19str, flick 2pcs 16p.a each, hathor [p]19str 2pcs,  helios [p]13ms. I think only cost all in all 21b i think. You also need rm buff and destro buff tho, to reach that kind of pa. ^^

Thanks for elaborating