What the best job tanker?

Senzd

Question

5 answers to this question

If you want a Full tank character with so much block rate, low attack damage and High HP, make a paladin

If you want a Tank With Decent Damage, Good HP, decent block rate and Support to party members choose Magnus

If you want a Tank with Good damage, High block rate, Good HP and Good Support to party members choose Crusader

20 hours ago, wedge1 said:

If you want a Full tank character with so much block rate, low attack damage and High HP, make a paladin

If you want a Tank With Decent Damage, Good HP, decent block rate and Support to party members choose Magnus

If you want a Tank with Good damage, High block rate, Good HP and Good Support to party members choose Crusader

I'm not sure about Crusaders being decent tankers, unless you took Phalanx on level 75, and if you meant good damage, I'm assuming a mix of magical and physical

Paladins can have decent damage depending on their path. Human paladins naturally have high damage due to their job path (swordsman>GLAD or merc>KNIGHT)

And why only be a supporting Magnus when you can be a TRUE TANK? in fact, you'll have the highest p.def on the long run compared to the paladin, BUT, you'll be second against's Paladin's block rate.

1 hour ago, iLoonie said:

I'm not sure about Crusaders being decent tankers, unless you took Phalanx on level 75, and if you meant good damage, I'm assuming a mix of magical and physical

Paladins can have decent damage depending on their path. Human paladins naturally have high damage due to their job path (swordsman>GLAD or merc>KNIGHT)

And why only be a supporting Magnus when you can be a TRUE TANK? in fact, you'll have the highest p.def on the long run compared to the paladin, BUT, you'll be second against's Paladin's block rate.

There are many possible build on every character/class in game, I,m just stating some.. the tread creator is asking, so i replied with some builds but not elaborating it.. If you are so pro on things, then make your own list and answer the question in this tread. This is not a debate tread

12 hours ago, wedge1 said:

There are many possible build on every character/class in game, I,m just stating some.. the tread creator is asking, so i replied with some builds but not elaborating it.. If you are so pro on things, then make your own list and answer the question in this tread. This is not a debate tread

oh, you saw it as a debate, sorry about that. I was just pointing out things that you might have missed.