SwordMaster Guide?

ridge777

Question

Hello guys, I'm an SwordMaster user and i was curious if there is someone here who knows a guide for SM path? My character is an Elf SM (Dual wield) and it was based on the old guides from 2011-2013.

ALSO I have played this game way back and i had noticed that the shield boomerang skill that is used for stunlock repertoire for SM (Dual Wield) does not work anymore. Is there a bug I don't know about? Or was this a fix by the GMs? Are there other skills that doesn't work anymore for Dual Elf SMs?  

Please help this poor clueless player :( Thank you for your time kind sirs. 

4 answers to this question

Weapon-related skills are fixed, meaning Shield-based skills will only work equipping SHIELDS. If you want your Blunt Shield to be useful again, equip a shield instead of a second sword. Sword-based skills count in this as well.

On the bright side, One-hand skills can be used when Dual-wielding, that means you ca use Double Strike (the one with poison) while dual-wielding

On 7/19/2017 at 4:18 AM, Jonah said:

I'll be re-making my old Sword Master guide following all the paths of the different types of Sword Masters. Stay tuned for that.

anticipation for that guide, i'll base it on my own SMs (elf and human)