pet always suddenly disappear

Zoff

It does relate to the pet's Happiness, when it hits zero, the pet seals itself, when you re-summon it, its Happiness goes to 30, meaning its Neglected. You should pay more attention to your pets you know XD

Yes sometimes pet really disappear.. For example your pet is casting a buff on you and you walk so fast away from it, it will then seal itself back to the bag.. Idk if it is a feauture or a bug XD

3 minutes ago, Atiqah said:

Yes sometimes pet really disappear.. For example your pet is casting a buff on you and you walk so fast from it, it will then seal itself back to the bag.. Idk if it is a feauture or a bug XD

Ahaha must be the being an ass feature. Pet was like come hear asshole im trying yo buff you, got pissed then and sealed itself XD

4 minutes ago, Rheed said:

Ahaha must be the being an ass feature. Pet was like come hear asshole im trying yo buff you, got pissed then and sealed itself XD

HAHAHAHA lmao.. This is exactly what I was thinking XD

Of course, my pet has been sealed too.  When the pet disappears out of hunger, it dies.. it's not the same.

Always my pet disappeared the game stop working, and finally get closed.. :35::35: 

• 1 month later...

yea..its still happen...my pet sealed when I leveling and the game suddenly stop working and close. At first, I thought that because of my connection but it is continuously happened when the pet sealed. Then I tried leveling without using pet and I can level without the game stop working and closed. 

its more upseting when you're in Date Dungeon. when your pet suddenly sealed and a minute after that you got crash and there is no choice except close the program, and you throw away 1 times DD. and when u doing DD with other ppl, your DD partner will shout u as Scammer LOL!!