Hello To All

5 hours ago, TheMaskedRomancer said:

I'm a newbie but I did play the original in the past.

I'm into anime and video games.

You look oddly familiar. I hope you enjoy your stay here in the wonderful Land of Blue. Orange and Jonah are really good about keeping us "newbies" informed of rules and such. Anytime you have a question or concern, you should seek them out. Atiqah is also good at keeping us informed. Look forward to reading your posts.

If it's my outfit idea.... I would like to see an outfit based off of Goku's shirt from the Dragon Ball and Dragon Ball Z series.

Have a star of david as the symbol on the back and do shorts that are shredded at the bottom add Edward Elric's automail for both arms and legs from full metal alchemist.

and do a Head band symular from the naruto series. Have the clothes be white with sky blue head band martial arts belt I'm think it can be used for the magic users or fighters.

Since Goku is a fighter who uses Ki Edward uses alchemy which is a form of magic as for the fighting part I was think a mix from Dbz and Avatar the last air bender..

4 hours ago, TheMaskedRomancer said:

By character do you mean the first one I will start out with or the idea I have for an outifit?

I am referring to the character you will be playing in the game. I don't know what you mean by an outfit. Could you please explain?

On 8/16/2017 at 5:11 PM, LittleTnCo65 said:

I am referring to the character you will be playing in the game. I don't know what you mean by an outfit. Could you please explain?

I'm referring to the character outfit suggestions we can make in the forums I'm still trying to learn how to use the forums properly.

On 8/26/2017 at 5:32 AM, Tacco Girl said:

Oh my goodness. That is one scary mask. What kind of mask is it? I'm new here. Please excuse my being late to say hi.

I took an old batman mask that I paid like 1 buck for and removed the upper part to make to fit under my hat. if I had a white mask like the anime hero Tuxedomask from the Sailormoon show I would use it.

On 8/30/2017 at 7:24 AM, Tacco Girl said:

I think it is because the background is so dark. It is hard to make out. I agree that the Sailor Moon hero would have looked much better. Welcome to the forums. Do you ever play Celestia Luna?

I'm still trying to change my username to play the game it's self since my username is to long for the game to log on.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...