IM BACK.

Fauza

been fourtyfiveyear i'm not play the game, everything seems confuse me

can i ask about added Features, price of an item like pukerian lolipop, does good lower leveling still on dungeon date? i just gonna create RK with basis high deffense now

if this post is in wrong section, please remove this post to it to right section.

Welcome back! :P No idea how long you've been away, but there is currently a summer event going on in-game that you can read up on the CL website or right here on the forums. Pukerian scrolls range from 1.3-1.7b depending on the seller. Lollipops..you mean the weapon? I've seen them for 25-50m clean. You can still level quickly and easily from the date dungeons. I hope that answered everything. :D If you have any other questions, feel free to message me on here or in the game. My IGN is Vados. 

41 minutes ago, Kitty said:

Welcome back! :P No idea how long you've been away, but there is currently a summer event going on in-game that you can read up on the CL website or right here on the forums. Pukerian scrolls range from 1.3-1.7b depending on the seller. Lollipops..you mean the weapon? I've seen them for 25-50m clean. You can still level quickly and easily from the date dungeons. I hope that answered everything. :D If you have any other questions, feel free to message me on here or in the game. My IGN is Vados. 

around six years, thx for the answer :D what you can buy with 1.3~1.7b? how much price for pixus?

6 hours ago, Fauza said:

around six years, thx for the answer :D what you can buy with 1.3~1.7b? how much price for pixus?

Honestly 1b can't get you all that much anymore. A clean Phixus is around 2b, one with critical damage or other amulet philos will up the price by a few billion. Restat and Reskill scrolls are 1.3-1.5b as well. The gem to gold ratio is around 70-75m per gem.

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, Kitty said:

Honestly 1b can't get you all that much anymore. A clean Phixus is around 2b, one with critical damage or other amulet philos will up the price by a few billion. Restat and Reskill scrolls are 1.3-1.5b as well. The gem to gold ratio is around 70-75m per gem.

welp now i know what i gonna spend my money next month, btw does the skill improved? like dual not bug anymore and you can use gun?

5011236-wallet.jpg

• Administrator
8 hours ago, Fauza said:

thank you guys, i think i gonna create a panzer with sword since solid weapon lv 4 seems good and all benefint from armor bonus, my IGN will be Axeins

You will not have as good damage as other sword classes, you might gain higher level of solid weapon but you will not be able to get any sword skills past level 20 and skill damage is more important than your stats.

11 hours ago, Fauza said:

thank you guys, i think i gonna create a panzer with sword since solid weapon lv 4 seems good and all benefint from armor bonus, my IGN will be Axeins

For a sword class I recommend either Magnus, sword master or destroyer. They will be much more useful.