Date Dungeon

ItsMeMario

Here is my suggestion. Can u guys increase the amount of exp we gain from dd while both of the player are still alive. There's a method to gain more exp in dd right now by solo dd right? How about u guys give some benefit to those that keep their partners alive by increasing the amount of exp u gain as a team compared to solo dd. This will make people want to dd with their friends more and its not just some boring solo dd for 10 times per day. Which is, when u are doing solo dd, u gain like 50% per char but when u do it as a team, u get like 70%ish or more per char. I'm kinda bored with solo dd

12 hours ago, ItsMeMario said:

Here is my suggestion. Can u guys increase the amount of exp we gain from dd while both of the player are still alive. There's a method to gain more exp in dd right now by solo dd right? How about u guys give some benefit to those that keep their partners alive by increasing the amount of exp u gain as a team compared to solo dd. This will make people want to dd with their friends more and its not just some boring solo dd for 10 times per day. Which is, when u are doing solo dd, u gain like 50% per char but when u do it as a team, u get like 70%ish or more per char. I'm kinda bored with solo dd

I don't think they would increase the exp any further. The EXP base had increased 150% times the original. Doing solo will definitely give much higher EXP since you're the only one getting it. As long as the other person is still alive, the EXP is shared among the party.