Are Quests worth doing?

Seku

Hi there,

As the title says, Is there any point in doing the quests in this version? Besides you your main class quests.

So far I've gotten from level 1-40 by simply killing stuff, have not even bothered with all the quests at the start that I'd normally do.

Thanks in advanced, and see you in-game.

If u want to get the wing item (shark balloon or the triplet balloon) or if u want to follow the storyline(which is not that great) and yeah, u should follow the quest. But I would suggest u to just go farming and not be bothered with the quests because u can lvl up faster this way. But if u are bored and don't know what else to do in this game, u can do quests. Best of luck ._<._<

Thanks.

Couple of other questions, what level do I need to be in order to invite people to party?

Also, if I remember correctly you get a free skill/stat reset at a certain level from a quest? Atleast, you were able to during the original Luna, and Luna +

4 hours ago, Seku said:

Thanks.

Couple of other questions, what level do I need to be in order to invite people to party?

Also, if I remember correctly you get a free skill/stat reset at a certain level from a quest? Atleast, you were able to during the original Luna, and Luna +

There's no level requirement for you to be able to do so.