Priestess Luna Story-line Activity

LittleTnCo65

Rules: Abide by forum rules previously established. I will begin the story-line and then someone else will continue where I left off. There will be no double posting. If you log in and notice the story hasn't moved; simply contact me or someone you know and have them continue if yours' was the last one posted. You may vote on the one you like, but please; do not make any comments. Let's try to keep the story going. A separate thread will be started where you can post your thoughts or ideas. All negative and positive feedback is welcome in that area only. Thank you so much! Lil' T.

Welcome. I'm Blue Guardian. I am in charge of guarding Blue Land. Hey; don't laugh. It's a respectable job. During my time here, I got to know the Priestess Luna. I am most proud to be guarding her land; her kingdom. I am currently in Nera Castle at the town hall. The beautiful decorations you see before you, is in honor of Luna. She will be getting married soon. You will also make note of the lovely wedding cake donated by Nera Castle's town hall. Isn't it beautiful? It's a pretty big cake! I just hope enough people show up for this wonderful time in Luna's life. Currently we do not know who the groom is, or where he is.

59a08f9534154_WeddingCake.jpg.cbe8d436df1dc0cfdd0691c335d61e68.jpg

I'm still waiting to hear back on the list of candidates that will be in charge of marrying our beloved Priestess Luna and her; yet to make an appearance, groom to be. For those interested in this highly esteemed position, please make yourself known. Provide name, location, why you would like this job, and what makes you the best fit. Meanwhile; please take a look at this wonderful reception area. I can barely wait to see just how many show up. I bet Priestess Luna is excited. I wonder who will come forward to do the proceedings. Mostly; I'm curious and anxious to see who this famous groom is. He just has to be royalty right? There is an unveiling happening in Nera Castle. That is where Priestess Luna currently lives. Let us head over there now.

59a0905127285_ReceptionHall.jpg.47e90949858064cd0f7f3b4ff7012caa.jpg

Here we are at the Priestess Luna exhibit. What a wonderful idea. The person responsible for this did an excellent job! If you have noticed that there isn't anyone else here, except for Priestess Luna's faithful companion Cujo. There is a perfectly good explanation for this. No; the groom didn't magically appear and decide to elope with her.

On Princess Luna's singular most important event in her life; with the exception of possible heirs to the throne, she has been abducted. Abducted I tell you!! Who could do such a thing to such a wonderful person? And why? Are there any Blue Land heroes out there willing to help? If so; please contact me right away. Leave your name, age, location, and why you are an excellent choice for the job. I want a total of six soldiers/heroes selected among you and one will be chosen as Blue Land's Knight in Arms.

59a09156d82df_LunaMemorial.png.9848dfca329b2a505ed7de0f2a7670ad.png

• Upvote 3

Hi, my name is Noodle, 23 yrs old and I came from The Pearl of the Orient Seas..

n1vAwe9.jpg

My name may not be the most badarse out there but I'm willing to risk and give my life for something bigger than myself -- the Priestess Luna.

:drool: I don't fear the unknown.
:drool: I prey those who prey on the fearful.
:drool: I'm a flower that grows through a crack in the sidewalk XD

I hope these things are enough to impress you, Blue Guardian.

P.S. My favorite quote: Write me a tragedy, and I'll become a hero. (LMAO)

• Upvote 3

Greetings Noodle. Nice to meet you. Thank you for the background. Does this mean you are applying for one of the soldier positions that just came available? I've heard mention of The Pearl of the Orient Seas. Lovely weather they have there. I also have heard that some of the Pearls found there are bigger than some vessels. This I'd have to see for myself. You sound like you may already have some experience in this line of work. Glad to hear about the fondness you have for our precious Priestess Luna. I am indeed impressed. Your quote did get me to chuckle. I just hope that the hero doesn't end in tragedy. I still have not heard from any other applicants. I fear for our Priestess's life.

• Upvote 1

Hello ! 

Name is Evangelique, my friends call me Eva or Evan. I moved to Blueland 2 years ago, currently stayin in Alker Harbor. As you can see, I'm just ordinary citizen of Blueland. I don't stand out and most of time spending my time in the woods. But don't worry, I'm well dressed and always up to date.

Recent news said that The Priestess Luna is abducted :52: As far as I know, she is one of the most important people in Blueland, protecting this land by her powerful spells.. What will happen to Blueland without her around?

lccvWsa.jpg

I would register myself to be investigation soldiers/heroes, but I lack confident and power <_. (ordinary citizen ikr!)

Or not... maybe I could search for her myself !  I'm familiar with the woods anyway :P Ok begin the search !

sDgDD2U.jpg

But as expected, they can't be hiding in woods near hectic harbor, right? Maybe I have to expand the search area :sad:

JUxepOm.jpg

Could they be there? Anyway, I'm leaving ! :tear:

• Upvote 2

Hi Eva and welcome! You must enjoy big crowds. Every time I come to Alker Harbor it is always so crowded.

Friends.png.68bca84fc4db6772aa2bffd42e4bb2cc.png

These people were very helpful to me during my time there. They will be helping to keep guard of Blueland until we can find Priestess Luna. Eva; just because you are an ordinary citizen of Blueland, does not mean that you are not worthy of Priestess Luna's blessings.

I'm so sorry you did not turn up and evidence or find Priestess Luna on your recent search. I appreciate you taking time to look for her. Do not loose hope. We will not give up on her!

Hey Eva; I have a great idea. Maybe you could be in charge of the reception area once Priestess Luna has been returned safely. What do you think? I'm sure it would make Priestess Luna very very happy.

Hello Noodle. The place you come from is so beautiful. I've never seen anything like it. Evan, you look so tired from your searching of our Priestess Luna. I respect that. I'm fairly new here. I just barely got a glimpse of the sweet Priestess Luna before she was abducted. I didn't get the chance to say hi or tell her how I feel. I'm so sadden by this. I don't know what to do. Has a task force been put together yet? What can I do to help?

• Upvote 1

Hello, @LittleTnCo65 Blue Guardian.. Indeed, I'm applying for a soldier position. Since Evangelique already started searching, I knew I had to start my search for the Priestess Luna too! In fact, I think this little hairy creature abducted her:

q2NPxDr.jpg

But uhhhh, maybe not. It's just too cute.. Anyways, I also asked this fella over here if he knows something..

lMIiDvo.jpg

But too bad, he's just so busy reading a romantic pocketbook for him to answer me :c

I think, I will call it a day. But I'm not giving up! Tomorrow, I'll be set on another adventure to find the Priestess..

And hello, hello @Tacco Girl, yes that place is beautiful. It is from a place called Fairy Valley. It is where I set foot coming from my homeland upon hearing the news about the Priestess Luna! Btw, are you interested for the job too?

• Upvote 2

Awh; fear not Tacco Girl. Together we are strong! No; a task force of soldiers has not been put together yet. So far I only have one candidate. Are you willing to make it two?

Greetings to you Noodle. So good to hear you are indeed wanting to be a soldier. It's a serious job; but don't be afraid. Priestess Luna's magic will surround you with a layer of protection. I agree; that furry little creature does look suspicious. We cannot be fooled by its' demeanor. Hmmh now, I wonder what romantic pocketbook that gentleman was reading? It's possible I may have read one of them. You are showing great progress and potential. If there are no other applicants come tomorrow, you will certainly be at the top of the list and will be considered first for the position. Keep up the good work now.

Priestess Luna; where are you?

Hi Ms Lil. Yes please. I would very much like to help hunt down the bad person that took our Priestess Luna. Here are the places that I have been to so far.

59a473fa7f3d6_TaccoGirlandXanniah.png.3c0bdd58fdd045174df0f2ce862c9f5e.png     First, a good friend of mine named Pretzel Queen met up with me and we put on our fighting gear. We wanted to be protected just in case we ran into any trouble. We then next ran into the lovely Vados and discovered that a scream was heard coming from the West part of Alker Harbor.

59a474f24ba91_TaccoGirl.jpg.a329cd9191a79aa3d59c3e28a8c0db0b.jpg     After many hours of searching Pretzel Queen had to return home. I disguised myself as a chicken and head over to the Alker Harbor shipping area. I thought maybe the culprit may have tried to board a ship there. I was not lucky to acquire any new information. I'm afraid things are looking a bit bleak right now. I am officially declaring myself as applicant number two for the soldier position. Please keep me in mind. I promise not to cause you any trouble and will work well with Noodle. Private Tacco Girl over and out. Awaiting orders.

• Upvote 1

Chicken suits are just the best are they not? Thank you for all your efforts. So; if I'm understanding this correctly, we now have two official soldier candidates. Noodle and Tacco. Both are food groups. Is there a reason for this? A new method of infiltration perhaps? Since there have been no other candidates and Priestess Luna's life is at stake, I hereby place Noodle as Blueland's Knight in Arms. Congratulations Noodle! Tacco you are hereby placed as Noodles' Second in Command. Do a good job soldier. Make us proud! All of Blueland is counting on you. :48: Please; no pressure! XD

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, LittleTnCo65 said:

Chicken suits are just the best are they not? Thank you for all your efforts. So; if I'm understanding this correctly, we now have two official soldier candidates. Noodle and Tacco. Both are food groups. Is there a reason for this? A new method of infiltration perhaps? Since there have been no other candidates and Priestess Luna's life is at stake, I hereby place Noodle as Blueland's Knight in Arms. Congratulations Noodle! Tacco you are hereby placed as Noodles' Second in Command. Do a good job soldier. Make us proud! All of Blueland is counting on you. :48: Please; no pressure! XD

Wow what a coincidence XD  maybe they need some delicious squad name

• 2 weeks later...