Hi Everyone

BuganBlack

hi, im new to the game, this is my first time to be playing the game lol, any tips to level up fast and things that i really need to know before i go start the game?
any suggestion also for a new player / newbie like me, like what class should i make and all?
also how fast is this game in terms of leveling? lets say im going to invest 6-8hours a day....:D sorry for lots of quesitons

Hello, I'm playing this game for about 6 months now, so I'm not a pro and my chars' equipments are still all on WIP (Work In Progress), but nevertheless there are some things I can share with you and I've wished somebody said these things to me when I was a newbie too.

1. For newbies, it's recommended to start with a farming class called "Entrapper" and here is a very good guide about it for you to follow: Click here to access the guide and see how farming with an Entrapper works. I also suggest taking the elf path because elf entrapper are much more easier (and cheaper) to build than a human one.. But to be honest, building an entrapper is not cheap for a newbie... 

2. There are also other money-making methods here in the game. You can try reading this and this.

3. You can be lvl 75+ in just a couple of hours.. Lvl 75 - 105 seems to be the most boring part of the game XD Everything becomes slow at that point.. You can lvl up by teleporting to various maps within your level and doing date dungeons ten times a day. Investing 6-8 hours of gameplay per day is more than enough IMO.

Hot tip: If you have a 1-hit entrapper already, you can make a new char from lvl 1 to lvl 105 in just 4-6 hours only without 100% or 30% exp boost :28:

4. If you want to try other classes, I suggest you find a good guide here in the forums.. The paths to take are very important in the game so your char won't suck lol :D And oh, there are always who shouts "where do I change job for ______", and there will always be a troll. Well guess what, you won't have to do that. Just click this link for the job change locations and bookmark it!

I guess that's it! If you have some questions, you can whisper or note me thru these IGNs: NoodleDoodle and Exeqt and I'll gladly help you as much as I can :D

Cheers and Enjoy the game!

woah nice, really??i can reach 75+ in just a couple of hours not days??nice, thought this game is like max grinding and all, ive been reading a lot and i kind a like the warrior that uses guns, but though not sure since this game needs also a lot of farming. okay ill try to PM you in the game then, are you red or blue??also does guild give some stats around here? or do you need to do all the quest from beginning?
are there lots of people playing the game??what is the population rate of the game?

24 minutes ago, BuganBlack said:

woah nice, really??i can reach 75+ in just a couple of hours not days??nice, thought this game is like max grinding and all, ive been reading a lot and i kind a like the warrior that uses guns, but though not sure since this game needs also a lot of farming. okay ill try to PM you in the game then, are you red or blue??also does guild give some stats around here? or do you need to do all the quest from beginning?
are there lots of people playing the game??what is the population rate of the game?

Since this is a private server, the exp and gold drop rates are pretty high :D But I have to make it clear: Assuming that you already know how to navigate the game, use your maps etc, your class have AOE skills and you are not lazy to grind, then yeah, going to lvl 75 should not take you daysss.

A class that uses gun is called Panzer (from the fighter branch) and Sniper (from the rogue branch) but some of their skills are currently bugged that's why they are not that popular at the moment. However, recent news says that they will be fixed soon :)

About being red and blue, there are no factions/camps in here unlike the on other versions of luna.

About guild buffs and stats, honestly, I dont have much ideas about it. But I think it exists in the game :drool:

About the quests; NO. You dont have to do quests here. The only quests you do here are the change job quests which are just click and click until you get the job.

About the population of the game, i think 200+ or more people play this game everyday. (not really sure) 

• Upvote 1

ohh okay got it thanks, so if there are no camps / factions, how to people do some PVP around here? since i read some forums that factions / camps are the best thing about luna and going on pk channels

hmmmp i havent yet played the game i was just reading some stuffs thats why i got some ideas about it.

is the website buggy or what??i cant go to other sections of the website lol

ohh damn hope they will fix the class lol, since im into shooting class, archer is okay but i think its very common or something.

also is this game / server Pay to Win??

Hi there BuganBlack! Nice to meet you. NoodleDoodle has given you a lot of great advice. I'm fairly new myself. Only been playing for close to two months. I have learned lots from Noodle and Rheed is also very informative. You should seek out Jonah when he has time. There are several players here who would be more than happy to help out. I had my first shot at a DD (Date Dungeon)  and totally loved it. I did die once; but it was okay. I learned a lot. I did lvl up from 26 to 52 within maybe 20 minutes. I had lots of fun. My DD partner was NoodleDoodle. I call him Chucky. Please; no questions. XD Just kidding. My IGNs are: TaccoGirl, TostadaChick, PretzelQueen, PopMyCorn, and DrummerGirl. O_o Feel free to stop by my profile. Chucky and I and many others are here to help. Have a good time and thanks for joining the Celestia Luna family! :49: Now get to playing!!

There is a PVP map where you can do all the killings which is accessible thru your map scroll. There are also guild wars.

What are the website's sections that you can't access?

Is this game pay to win? Yes and No, maybe. XD  It can be pay to win in the sense that Edits exist in the game (those players having items with edited stats that can go up to +200) but they are only 10% of the total population. Whereas on the other side, the remaining population can advance thru the game in two ways -- Donating and Grinding (farming gold). Those who donate (purchases gems) sacrifices real money to advance faster in the game.. If you dont like to do that, then you simply play long enough, invest time on farming gold and you can get on where you want to be in due time :D All of these are understandable because a server needs a paying player base to keep it running :)