Destroyer Questions

Seku

Hi there,

I've asked a couple of people in-game that I had been referred to by friends regarding my questions, however they never replied (Thanks alot guys)

Anywho, just had a Destroyer questions. I've got the build sorted out, managed to find some good information regarding, and also have my stat build down (somewhat) I've gone with full dexterity as my stat build, but I'm not sure what to put my philosopher, or reinforcement stats into. I have been stacking so far into Physical attack/ Strength. now at level 112 with a Physical attack of over 10k. I feel like I should be doing alot more damage, and have been questioning as to whether or not I should stack everything into Dex when I get the chance to such as with my philo, and reinforcement's.

Some guidance here would be great, have not found a thread that talks much about those two things.

• Administrator
36 minutes ago, ShinLugia said:

In my way of thinking  , ur goal is to achieve 400+ strike with 1700 crit, after that pour everything to patk and pdef... Other than that,, i dont really know since i hardly play any fighters

1500 crit is 100% until further changes, therefore you don't need more than 1500 right now.

14 hours ago, Seku said:

Hi there,

I've asked a couple of people in-game that I had been referred to by friends regarding my questions, however they never replied (Thanks alot guys)

Anywho, just had a Destroyer questions. I've got the build sorted out, managed to find some good information regarding, and also have my stat build down (somewhat) I've gone with full dexterity as my stat build, but I'm not sure what to put my philosopher, or reinforcement stats into. I have been stacking so far into Physical attack/ Strength. now at level 112 with a Physical attack of over 10k. I feel like I should be doing alot more damage, and have been questioning as to whether or not I should stack everything into Dex when I get the chance to such as with my philo, and reinforcement's.

Some guidance here would be great, have not found a thread that talks much about those two things.

Your best bet for a Destroyer build is to get a mix of DEX and STR on your equips. Philos, reinforcements and all, and it's also nice to incorporate a little vit into the mix, and you always want to have a movement speed reinforcement on your boot. 

Many of the destroyers in game with balanced builds use lots of DEX mix STR philos. 

10 hours ago, Orange said:

1500 crit is 100% until further changes, therefore you don't need more than 1500 right now.

Now that I did not know, certainly makes getting more crit worth it. Self buffed, including NPC potions I have almost 1k crit, and with all my RM's buffs that goes up to almost 1300.

2 hours ago, Jonah said:

Your best bet for a Destroyer build is to get a mix of DEX and STR on your equips. Philos, reinforcements and all, and it's also nice to incorporate a little vit into the mix, and you always want to have a movement speed reinforcement on your boot. 

Many of the destroyers in game with balanced builds use lots of DEX mix STR philos. 

I have 80+385 Strength, and 161+125 Dexterity. That's with potions, and self buffs. How much strength would I be looking at giving up? I'm not concerned about Vitality, as I don't have issues with surviving. If crit is the main thing that I'm looking at getting out of Dexterity, would it not be quicker to simply stack crit philosophers until I reach the sweet spot, as the evasion gained from Dexterity is pretty much worthless.

Thanks for all the replies thus far.

Strike is the main thing u need, not the crit, as the crit is bonuses from raising dex.. Crit mostly comes from crit slime, philoed wings, rogue and rm buffs... These buffs alone is enough to get u to 1k crit if u go for str stat

But since the rate for strike from dex is twice than from str, u need to go for dex then. This only if u want to go for pvp, which u really need high amount of strike to hit most rogues with 400++ eva

If u just want to grind, farm or boss killing, then high strike is not needed,, 350 strike is enough to do, where u build str stat

15 hours ago, Orange said:

I thought having more than 1500 crit can help you avoid being blocked. For example those paladins can have 100%+ block rate so I thought your chance of getting a non-block attack to them is higher if you can got 1700 crit for example than with a 1500 crit :D

if this isn't true... then you're right. We dont need more than 1500 now :)

5 hours ago, ShinLugia said:

Strike is the main thing u need, not the crit, as the crit is bonuses from raising dex.. Crit mostly comes from crit slime, philoed wings, rogue and rm buffs... These buffs alone is enough to get u to 1k crit if u go for str stat

But since the rate for strike from dex is twice than from str, u need to go for dex then. This only if u want to go for pvp, which u really need high amount of strike to hit most rogues with 400++ eva

If u just want to grind, farm or boss killing, then high strike is not needed,, 350 strike is enough to do, where u build str stat

Some destro doesnt build any strike at all.. they just rely on Fearful Blow because it always hits, but it has low range only tho. That's why im confused hehe

and fearful blow is not the only skill u rely, burning crash and sonic boom to if u chose knight before,

most ppl on pvp mostly rely on burning crash or sonic blow than fearful blow 'cause its faster casting while fearful blow requires longer time to finish

but its ur choice to pick between fearful blow only or using all skills with strike required

You'll want to get mostly DEX if you're using a Destroyer, if you get your equips done right 350 strike should be easy for you to manage, most people don't have anything above 400 evasion, though there are a few who do.

• 1 month later...

Any one can help me...

I cant Change My Job on Cidamonk to Destroyer... why...?

no Option to change Destroyer there...

my job is :

- Fighter

- Warior

- Swordman

- Knight 

- And Now im Lv 105 but at Cidamonk no Option To Change Destroyer T_T

Malmsteins

• Freshman
  •  
  • Malmsteins
  • Member.png.995923aa907fcdd2649b1675c848d
  • 1 post

Any one can help me...

I cant Change My Job on Cidamonk to Destroyer... why...?

no Option to change Destroyer there...

my job is :

- Fighter

- Warior

- Swordman

- Knight 

- And Now im Lv 105 but at Cidamonk no Option To Change Destroyer T_T

from the path you took i guess your race is elf but destroyer is for human