Guilds and Unions

Tacco Girl

Greetings my beloved fellow CL family and friends. I hope I have this in the correct place. If not; please overlook and let me know where it should go. I can delete and ask there instead. I have been curious as to how Guilds can form Unions. What is the requirement? What is the difference between a Guild and a Union? Sorry if the questions seem lame! Thanks everyone, Lil 'T

• Upvote 1

You can ask about guild stuffs from NPC Ellenshar @ Alker Harbor ._<

A guild is an association of people (here is CL players ofc :D) consists of a Guild Master (GM), Vice President(s) or VP, Elders, and Members. In CL, the guilds are usually an association of players with same region (like, Indo only, Latin only, Philippines only), same interest (for war only or no war), same job, and many more. Each guild has its own rules, join one that suits you best ._<. You can see in shout box someone saying "RGM>(requirements)" that means the guild is recruiting members and if it suits what you want, you can ask them to invite you. 

Union is when you want to build a relationship (a friendly one) with other guild, so Union consists of 2 or more guilds. The union leader is the guild that formed the union. The guilds that in relationship with your guild can help you in war, or other simple things like hunting, leveling, The more the merrier right? :D

I know I'm sucks at explaining, but I hope these helps T_T

• Upvote 1

• Orange locked this topic