lvl 80-85 2 handed sword

BlackPaPer

Question

did lvl 80-85 2 handed sword drop??

i already seaching for this item i got 2 clue. but i see never drop. because that said drop rate is ????

Emperor Sword

StatisticsEdit

Who sells itEdit

NPC: ?????? 
Buy: ???.??? 
Sell: ???.???

Dropped byEdit

NotesEdit

Destruction: Crafting Item Thing x 7

and 

Frost Sword

StatisticsEdit

Who sells itEdit

NPC: ??????? 
Buy: ???.??? 
Sell: ???.???

Dropped byEdit

• Pegasus (Lv. 82) in Valley of Fairy

NotesEdit

Destruction: Crafting Item Thing x 7

i see this sword from http://lunaonline.wikia.com/wiki/Swords

or maybe that item from luna+?
please answer. thanks before..

7 answers to this question

• Administrator

Those are common swords, common items are sold by vendors, dropped by monsters and crafted, therefore if you want those two swords with good stats you'll have to craft them yourself with Perium Ingots.

For rare items we have a guides section: 

Always search our forums first, any information out there is potentially wrong because not all servers are the same.

30 minutes ago, rinchannau said:

It's easier to get lv 80-85 (or above) weapons by crafting. You will get bonus craft stat too. 

If you want a rare one, maybe Muramasa (Lv 80 2H sword) is what you are searching for.

yeah. i know. but i want collect some weapon XD that never used by player XD

4 hours ago, Orange said:

Those are common swords, common items are sold by vendors, dropped by monsters and crafted, therefore if you want those two swords with good stats you'll have to craft them yourself with Perium Ingots.

For rare items we have a guides section: 

Always search our forums first, any information out there is potentially wrong because not all servers are the same.

i see. thanks for info.

2 hours ago, Sky_Light12 said:

for emperors sword, one with prefix stat (green color) can be dropped by fairy queen (she may drops other prefix weapon in similar levels)

as far as i remember, the stats perhaps 20 or 25

yeah. that was i am seeking for. a green item with 20 stats. i already have bow.dagger.2hand axe.1hand sword. but never drop 2hand sword. 

2 hours ago, BlackPaPer said:

yeah. that was i am seeking for. a green item with 20 stats. i already have bow.dagger.2hand axe.1hand sword. but never drop 2hand sword. 

its random prefixed weapon from fairy queen

though you could craft an imitation of such sword however, since fairy queen not just drop weapon but also commonly drops HQ