Help me out

makoy123

4 minutes ago, Orange said:

Because you removed all items your char won't be fixed until tomorrow, removing all items gets characters stuck.

Wtf , you mean my char will no longer exist ? I just want my char back cuz I want to give EQ to it and go to war

• Administrator
On 9/18/2017 at 10:20 AM, makoy123 said:

Megamagefix and Howling Ravine map .. That account has no items since I transfer it all to my McMorrow char.. and Idk .. I just log in and BlackScreen... I hope you could help me out

That character was banned in 2015 and there is no trade to McMorrow from any char that contains "mage" in its name.

13 hours ago, Orange said:

That character was banned in 2015 and there is no trade to McMorrow from any char that contains "mage" in its name.

Sad to say that Megamagefix acc is given to me by someone previous years ago .. Idk that Megamagefix acc is banned but I have sold it gears to gold and I bought gears to my McMorrow acc like Grim set/bloodstained and more..

• Administrator
2 hours ago, makoy123 said:

Sad to say that Megamagefix acc is given to me by someone previous years ago .. Idk that Megamagefix acc is banned but I have sold it gears to gold and I bought gears to my McMorrow acc like Grim set/bloodstained and more..

Oh so that is the account? I need a character name, not the account name, what I searched was a character named "Megamagefix".

• Administrator
On 9/22/2017 at 11:19 AM, makoy123 said:

The character name and the account name is the same ..

2 hours ago, makoy123 said:

Why is it my Character Megamagefix still ain't respawning ? it shows blackhole .. its been a days for "Tomorrow"

Because that's not your character name, that's your account name, and it is different. None of the characters on that account has that name.

• Orange locked this topic