Let's Play

OtaKuGurL

Hello to all those who have come here before me. I will need assistance in learning my way around the game. First and most importantly, could someone direct me to the correct Luna client? I want to make sure I install the real one. After that it would be of great pleasure to meet up in game and have someone give me the guided tour. I would like to create a character who can duel wield. Does Luna offer this? If so, which race and class do i need to make that happen? Thank you for your time and please stop by my profile and add some comments. It is looking rather bleak at the moment. Keep your head on a swivel and always have your partners' back.

• Upvote 1

You can download the game here : http://celestialuna.com/

Jobs that can be dual wielder are ; Sword Master and Magnus (from fighter class), Temper Master and Blade Taker (from rogue class). You can find the guides in this forum. 

I would like to help you in game, but unfortunately I don't know much about those jobs above :44: But I will try my best to help. 

Anyway, welcome to CL  ._<

On 10/23/2017 at 0:04 AM, LittleTnCo65 said:

Welcome to CL OtaKuGurL! I hope you enjoy your time here in the forums and in-game too. Please do listen to rinchannau; she knows a lot about CL and the forums.

Ayy noo, I still need other's help to explain something I'm not expert at :41: 

Or maybe I'm actually expert at nothing :42: