My account is banned because of same IP :(

Gon58

Question

To Admins: please dont join my account in being banned just because of same IP address so unfair for us,, i know our friend in computer shop tried to scamm but it doesnt mean that some of us will be joined becuz of him.. so sad of us very poor of this game being banned becuz of friends fault... it happened also 1yr ago when theres a event and two of us in computer shop win a event but we didnt claim the price becuz of same IP.. but we understand that our fault becuz of same IP.. but now pls have an excemption! .. my items are in this character ign inspiredfarmer .. if try to invistigate again if u can see the time im playing the character ign inspiredfarmer and plasm are always play at the same time if you can see and thats my evidence in playing this game..

i dont care if my friend is being banned,, thats his choice! ..

i hope you can see this admin.. i just want to play fair in this game

Untitled.png

7 answers to this question

21 hours ago, Gon58 said:

To Admins: please dont join my account in being banned just because of same IP address so unfair for us,, i know our friend in computer shop tried to scamm but it doesnt mean that some of us will be joined becuz of him.. so sad of us very poor of this game being banned becuz of friends fault... it happened also 1yr ago when theres a event and two of us in computer shop win a event but we didnt claim the price becuz of same IP.. but we understand that our fault becuz of same IP.. but now pls have an excemption! .. my items are in this character ign inspiredfarmer .. if try to invistigate again if u can see the time im playing the character ign inspiredfarmer and plasm are always play at the same time if you can see and thats my evidence in playing this game..

i dont care if my friend is being banned,, thats his choice! ..

i hope you can see this admin.. i just want to play fair in this game

Untitled.png

ur are bad in liying dude. so sad. u are banned for pk lvling not scam site

<dogtooth> .whyban gon577
<shoutbot> User gon577 banned for reason 'PK level [Orange]'

ohh thats why :3,, well its okie admin.. sorry misunderstand i thought me banned becuz of my friends fault.. sorry my bad for the pk lvling i need to lvl fast so that i can start farming my reason for pk lvling

tnx again i thought i can retrieve my poor items .. huhu

19 hours ago, Gon58 said:

ohh thats why :3,, well its okie admin.. sorry misunderstand i thought me banned becuz of my friends fault.. sorry my bad for the pk lvling i need to lvl fast so that i can start farming my reason for pk lvling

tnx again i thought i can retrieve my poor items .. huhu

if u only want fast lvling. why not solo dd instead pk lvling. solo dd is fastest way. and llegal. maybe. cmiiw

and i am not admin. i just help mod and admin here. if someone need help about question or other

7 hours ago, BlackPaPer said:

if u only want fast lvling. why not solo dd instead pk lvling. solo dd is fastest way. and llegal. maybe. cmiiw

and i am not admin. i just help mod and admin here. if someone need help about question or other

Nope, solo DD is not illegal. Letting someone die in battle so you can get all the EXP is not prohibited. :D

If you're going to be posting pictures with your account details on them, you may want to consider messaging a staff member directly, or posting a ticket.

I believe there is also a thread already made for ban questions.