Level 66 - 75 Guide

Kano

11 hours ago, Kano said:

can be done with ~

full dex rogue, full vit 2h fighter , full vit mage , or by swapping shield to 2h weapon

Reveal hidden contents

If your equips are good enough, you could try killing those ogres inside the Howling Cave instead. Leveling to Level 75 is faster this way.

• Administrator

It's nice to see somebody in those maps, they're for solo players or those without equipment good enough for the harder dungeon monsters. Your way of swapping shield and 2h weapon is also very tricky, smart, but in future updates we will be disabling the ability to equip items in combat so use it while you can!

I also do this trick sometimes... It's a good way to farm odd powder to make magical flame. if you mob all the monster (just the blood infest) you can get about 1 slot + 20-30 pieces of odd powder... and to make 1 slot magical flame you need about 20 slots of odd powder (craft the odd powder into magic powder first).

you can keep farm there until about lv 85 and deleveled...

On 3/23/2018 at 1:44 PM, Vincard said:

If your equips are good enough, you could try killing those ogres inside the Howling Cave instead. Leveling to Level 75 is faster this way.

I do blood infest for the odd powders haha

What i do is create a rogue with a bow pump str or dex doesnt matter.

Build a mage full int.

level 1-41 let the mage follow rogue in party.

1-15 gates of alker

15-20 ruins of draconia(empty backpack and kill kobolds drop your kobold outfit bank rest of outfits)

alker harbour job change

20-30 tarintus vs golems (empty backpack incase you drop pet)

30-41 red orc outpost(empty backpack drop arc wand for your mage)

Bow rogue kills fastest these levels.

Make the mage cleric then sorcerer.

When mage is sorcerer level 10 fire blast and level 10 fast heal = fastest easiest class to 75

make the character you want now and level it to 41 with new bow rogue then level it to 75 in dd with sorcerer

you can make the sorcerer elemental master for some buffs for your new character

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
7 hours ago, ethausia said:

i handed sword user can also do this? or need higher damage.

This can be done as long as you can tank, i just swapped my shield amd 2 hand because i want to 1 shot them. Blood infest have low hp and all blood infest from dark portal entrance can be lured without attract circle.

i've tested it, kinda hard a bit for 1 handed sword user because of damage but the result is satisfying .

sky slash>meteor(pet)>holy avenger (1 sp only for finisher) and repeat until they died.

oowh i keep spamming attract on every mob XD

thank you for the guide!