Sign in to follow this  
jokerjoker

About Corpse Take and Corpse Explosion

Necromancer Skills

is Corpse Take and Corpse Explosion cant be used together? I try to use corpse take > corpse explosion to a monster and I didnt get the heal effect. is it bug or that 2 skill wasnt supposed to be used together

hmm maybe...
actually, I'm never take skill Corpse Explosion, because I think is bug somehow (not sure too) XD
I'm usually using Corpse Taker, Venom Cloud, Vital Explosion, and then Fire Blast... :D

(what is Corpse Explosion effect again? I forgot)

19 hours ago, jokerjoker said:

Necromancer Skills

is Corpse Take and Corpse Explosion cant be used together? I try to use corpse take > corpse explosion to a monster and I didnt get the heal effect. is it bug or that 2 skill wasnt supposed to be used together

The answer is there.

On 8/9/2018 at 8:09 PM, jokerjoker said:

Necromancer Skills

I already test these 2 skills from a couple weeks ago, and here is the result:
"Yes indeed, we cannot use both of 2 Corpse Skills together at same time on same enemies..."
because the first Corpse Skill will be overwrited with the second Corpse Skill... xD

example: use the Corpse Taker to Mobs, and then use Corpse Explode to them too...
the Corpse Explode will overwrite the effect of Corpse Taker,
because of this you can't get the Heal of Corpse Taker and the working one is the Explode Effects...
it's also same if we do the way around too.
if we use Corpse Explode and then use Corpse Taker on the same mobs...
we will get Heal from Corpse Taker,
but the Explode will not working because the effect is already overwrited by Corpse Taker. :D

I am not sure this is bug or not... but the point is... we can do tricks to use both of them.

-First, find some weakling mobs like 2 or 3 of them that can easily get killed
-use Corpse Explode to them then mobs them and let them follows you, and then mobs much more monsters
-use Corpse Taker to those another mobs and make sure is not affecting the 2 or 3 Explode mobs
-kill all of them immediately... the 2 or 3 Explode Mobs will be Exploded after they are killed
and the Explosion will be Spreads to enemies nearby damaging them, and you will still gets Heals from Corpse Taker :D