Dual Wielding Magnus

shuyuki

Question

So i have a dual wielding sword magnus, and the dual wielding magnus guides around here say to max 1-handed training (some also add in 2-handed training). Ive placed points in both passives to test out but found no increase in patk. Only sword training and dual wield training gave me patk increases. Am i missing something? Thanks in advance!

if you are Dual Wield Magnus and wanna high criticals, maybe you should need party up with Templar Master and also Rune Master...

and then supports each other... ^^

they're ELVES special jobs, just wonder what could be happen if they're on same Party ?

supports each other is better idea ever... ^^

ehehm. my opinion for magnus. best use 1hand with shield or 2 hands weapon.

dont use dual wild. bcause magnus not born to be dual, y i said tht.. bcause magnus have cousin name swordmaster. swordmaster has lv 10 dual wield. and magnus not half of SM. lol

and magnus are born and famous bcoz balance between p.a and p.def

yeah its true..

but i rather u give more ur atention to str.

since all job has stun lock. no matter how big ur deff once u got stun. tht is ur lose

so,u need speed and power. not moving speed but reflect when pvp

once Burning crash lead on his head. then SB, after tht finish it with RI. suiinngg u WIN.

no need much time for kill ur opponent

oops i talking too much

Bluntly :blink:

Agreed

Better 2 handed AXE for MAGNUS stronger.

Magnus Dual wield in Celestia is fail ( Currently Passive Bonus like 6% def or 3 % patk is not working )

Except You are FULL Hybrid Type ( PHALANX - MAGNUS ) you will be weak at patk however not too bad in def

But even you are Infanryman- knight - Magnus. It Seems u still can be 1 hand axe for Wall Defense Magnus,

• Upvote 3

Magnus Dual on Celes is Fail...?

why you guys always said, this is fail, that one is fail, so meaningless... <_<

even you explain it, but that explain still didn't good

are you have Magnus with Two Handed Axe like your said... then tell us how much Phy Attack you have with Two Handed Axe

and don't forget about Equipment you wear it...

for me with Dual or not that Magnus, fail or Perfect, hahahahaha I will still enjoy playing this Game within all of any paths... yeah and that remind me about playing another players character as Jockey was long ago... LOL

• Downvote 1

nah that's good words and I like it ^^ really-really like it... ^^

because you're not said someone job is fail...

yap2 share our experience to another players is good idea ;)

plus 1 for you Rena... eh? wha-what? Reid's Wiff? :blink:

• Downvote 2

My magnus also in dual weapon mode

10k p.atk / 6k p.def /900+ crit rate

if One-Hand sword + shield

5k p.atk / 9k p.def

path: war>swordman>phalanx>magnus

I can be a tank or a killer. So dual wield magnus aint not bad plus the barrier is aweseome...

You just need a lot of gold coz imba items are expensive. xD

@topic

One Hand training and Two Hand training wont make additional p.atk if your are using dual weapons

for SM only dual weapon training(max at Lv. 5) will add p.atk

for magnus...none lol

Also your specific weapon training can add p.atk and other bonuses even if you use dual wield weapon.

Sword = Sword training + sword rapid

Axe = Axe training + Axe mortality

Mace = Mace training + Mace protection

Guest SimplyAmazing

magnus is balance in pdef and p.atk. but can have a massive p.atk like sm if you have right equipment.... sm is a natural killer because of its high p.atk and having lvl 10 dual sword experties unlike magnus that has only lvl 5 dual sword experties.... the one who hits the first almighty rune impact wins coz both magnus and sm has stun lock... on my opinion dual magnus can be strong as sm but like i said earlier its the equipment that can make every job strong or so called imba... it depends on the player who's playing :D

magnus is balance in pdef and p.atk. but can have a massive p.atk like sm if you have right equipment.... sm is a natural killer because of its high p.atk and having lvl 10 dual sword experties unlike magnus that has only lvl 5 dual sword experties.... the one who hits the first almighty rune impact wins coz both magnus and sm has stun lock... on my opinion dual magnus can be strong as sm but like i said earlier its the equipment that can make every job strong or so called imba... it depends on the player who's playing :D

I agree with this one... all jobs are good... its all about the equipment we use...and how do you use your character... :)

I also hve a magnus char... and its not bad... Mr. Antoni77 knows what is the P.A and Pdef of my magnus hehehe... :D

I know too however my Magnus Phalanx path

Better on DEF but lack in patk <<

BTW i use 2 Athena so i can kill rogue easily. and 2 athena easily gets 14 matk for me with 6k def magnus.

But for me 2 hands AXE magnus still the best magnus with knight path. If u look for more damage magnus juz be Knight path 2 hand axe.

Netherdrake know that Phalanx - Magnus is the best for dual wield Magnus since Magnus phalanx get more pdef. And its so balancing coz crit of magnus worse than SM so choosing Phalanx path better than look for more PATK from knigh in dual wield

Its only matter of the path and skill we get

• Upvote 1

2h and using sword(for better accurancy)path>warrior>swordman>phalanx>magnus or Axe for better attack,it better take SM if you want solo kill

1h and using shield,it very good at deffend,

Guest BigOL5

2 athenas dont stack rite?

It's better to use 1 athena n 1 int mace..isnt it?

yes it is,i guess...

just like 2 AK, the effect doesnt stack

1 athena + 1 mace lv.115 int craft : better

Guest BigOL5

TROLLING status : ON

Magnus Dual on Celes is Fail...?

why you guys always said, this is fail, that one is fail, so meaningless... <_<

even you explain it, but that explain still didn't good

are you have Magnus with Two Handed Axe like your said... then tell us how much Phy Attack you have with Two Handed Axe

and don't forget about Equipment you wear it...

for me with Dual or not that Magnus, fail or Perfect, hahahahaha I will still enjoy playing this Game within all of any paths... yeah and that remind me about playing another players character as Jockey was long ago... LOL

ugh I almost forgot to troll this guy on this topic, :P

you know the thing that is FAIL? : your post above got -1 reputation

while this guy's post got 2 vote-this-post-up

Bluntly :blink:

Agreed

Better 2 handed AXE for MAGNUS stronger.

Magnus Dual wield in Celestia is fail ( Currently Passive Bonus like 6% def or 3 % patk is not working )

Except You are FULL Hybrid Type ( PHALANX - MAGNUS ) you will be weak at patk however not too bad in def

But even you are Infanryman- knight - Magnus. It Seems u still can be 1 hand axe for Wall Defense Magnus,

yeah i know maybe, for you, reputation forum is not that important...

but, we already know what you are saying, dudeeeee!!!!

jockey, depend on players, no fail, support each others, justin bieber, bla bla bla (what up, dudeee!!!)

TROLLING status : OFF

as I told you already, even I have minus or plus it's doesn't matter to me...

on the beginning I join on this Forum, I ready to accept any of consequences of I'm doing

we can share anything to another player, it's wrong if someone wanna share something...?

but when we wanna share something, please don't said someone Fail... that would break they heart, respect them okay

if we can't respect someone, that same like we are can't respect our self

for what that minus/plus? for show someone fail and if they're get plus 100 means they're 100% right?

okay, again and again I remind you all... I'm Magnus and I'm Dual Wield since when I still lvl105

and more than that it's pure path from Warrior,Swordsmen,Rune Knight,Magnus

it's fail? nope... for you guys/girls maybe it's fail, but on my hands... is fine and not fail ^^

it's depend on yourself, no matter what job we make, fail or success... it's depend on yourself right? ^^

don't give up to reach your dream, and when it's realized... ah you will know what I mean ^^

Have Nice Day and Enjoy Playing Celestia Luna Online ^^ "GOTCHA"

yes it is,i guess...

just like 2 AK, the effect doesnt stack

1 athena + 1 mace lv.115 int craft : better

Int magnus is bad coz the damage is low. Even you get 14 matk

So if you juz want to play with INT magnus and Kill them who have pride in Eva. Doesnt matter with any INT weapon. and I think 2 + 12 athena is enough to bully them Eva rogue ( even 400 ++ eva )

Or any weapon with high int like mace lvl 115 int craft ( hard to get ) int philo. its better

If u have Higher Strike then those Eva rogue then feel free using Sword again, better damage then double Int weapon

Guest BigOL5

as I told you already, even I have minus or plus it's doesn't matter to me...

on the beginning I join on this Forum, I ready to accept any of consequences of I'm doing

we can share anything to another player, it's wrong if someone wanna share something...?

but when we wanna share something, please don't said someone Fail... that would break they heart, respect them okay

if we can't respect someone, that same like we are can't respect our self

for what that minus/plus? for show someone fail and if they're get plus 100 means they're 100% right?

okay, again and again I remind you all... I'm Magnus and I'm Dual Wield since when I still lvl105

and more than that it's pure path from Warrior,Swordsmen,Rune Knight,Magnus

it's fail? nope... for you guys/girls maybe it's fail, but on my hands... is fine and not fail ^^

it's depend on yourself, no matter what job we make, fail or success... it's depend on yourself right? ^^

don't give up to reach your dream, and when it's realized... ah you will know what I mean ^^

Have Nice Day and Enjoy Playing Celestia Luna Online ^^ "GOTCHA"

I respect them, i just like to mock you lol

and yeah, the hell with the reputation

but,i just want you to figure out the reason why people vote-down your posts lol

Int magnus is bad coz the damage is low. Even you get 14 matk

So if you juz want to play with INT magnus and Kill them who have pride in Eva. Doesnt matter with any INT weapon. and I think 2 + 12 athena is enough to bully them Eva rogue ( even 400 ++ eva )

Or any weapon with high int like mace lvl 115 int craft ( hard to get ) int philo. its better

If u have Higher Strike then those Eva rogue then feel free using Sword again, better damage then double Int weapon

agreed