My question is about the PD weapons in 100?

Gon58

Question

can this weapon exchange to diamonds or something, its a sad reality that no one wants to buy this items already. Do something about these items ADMINS or GM.

Its not just me, who has these problems. we are many. 

thank you

4 answers to this question

• Administrator

You can't exchange anything you buy either from the Gem Store or through PD, why would we allow to exchange these weapons? They were the top weapons for many years, so it's like you want to exchange something you bought a long time ago and had used for years. That is not fair. It's still the best weapon from Lv100 to Lv135.

You can upgrade the weapon through PD to the Lv135 version for a fee that is cheaper than buying a new Lv135 HC weapon, but you will lose reinforce/philo.

On 4/3/2019 at 9:41 PM, Orange said:

You can't exchange anything you buy either from the Gem Store or through PD, why would we allow to exchange these weapons? They were the top weapons for many years, so it's like you want to exchange something you bought a long time ago and had used for years. That is not fair. It's still the best weapon from Lv100 to Lv135.

You can upgrade the weapon through PD to the Lv135 version for a fee that is cheaper than buying a new Lv135 HC weapon, but you will lose reinforce/philo.

i have 2pcs +13cas can i exchange it to 1 PD 135 no enchant is fine gm orange

On 4/3/2019 at 9:41 PM, Orange said:

or +13pd 1pcs + how much should i pay to get a pd from 135