Gold efficiency

BurnIt

Question

Hello again Celestians~!   :36:
Omg so many years holy beagles..   :37:
I would like to ask you fellas about.............. gold efficiency in general.
Which class from mentioned will scale best with money spent on gears. I am thinking not only about damage, but also enough defense/eva to tank mobs/boss.
Classes: Magnus/Paladin(I guess 1h sword+shield), TM, Necromancer.

:38:Additonal questions:

1. From what I heard, Paladin have highest %block rate but Magnus is more atk type than Paladin. Is that the only difference              between them?

2. Can Necromancer use Athena to cast spells?

:39:

7 answers to this question

Any class will do but not musket type chars (Panzer/Sniper) They suck in general i think cmiiw in this community.

If you want to farm gold go entrapper with elf build link below:

If you want hit and run and don't wanna spend a dime go AR human, in recent patch it boosted alot :V, for guide link also below:

Path for TM i think the best class around for PVP if you have the means:

Edit: Good luck Anniversary is around the corner tho August right? @Orange

44 minutes ago, BurnIt said:

hmm.. this actually attracted me a bit.. I had bow user once, it was elf RW bow type. I realise that human assasin>ar have more damage but what about def/eva? my rw had problems with aoeing because mobs actually did damage. eva was hard to stack imho. this is why it was not pleasure to play him .o.

Human AR for basic grind if starting from scratch.

44 minutes ago, Ban said:

If you want hit and run and don't wanna spend a dime go AR human, in recent patch it boosted alot :V, for guide link also below:

hmm.. this actually attracted me a bit.. I had bow user once, it was elf RW bow type. I realise that human assasin>ar have more damage but what about def/eva? my rw had problems with aoeing because mobs actually did damage. eva was hard to stack imho. this is why it was not pleasure to play him .o.