Holy Uppercut(staff skill) on wand?

eshnider

Luna-01-190703-225239-001.jpgSo I was using a  Cardinal guide credited to Noctic then finally after turning into Inquirer I was shocked that Holy Uppercut is Staves only,so  I shifted using staff for me to use the skill. But after playing again tomorrow I forgot to remove the skill in my hotkeys and use it suddenly, to my surprise the skill worked with my current wand that I will post below. I just want to know if this is intended or a bug for a Staff skill to work with a wand.

• Administrator

Currently there is no technical distinction between wand and staff, however, we have mentioned previously that we're going to fix that and skills that say "staff only" will require you to wield a 2-handed staff in the future.

• Upvote 1

sorry for Interrupt, I just want to explain... Wand and Staff are the same type weapon.

we use the word of "Wand" is just for describe it as "One-Handed Staff" among Players,
by any means, actually there is no weapon "Wand" or skills with weapon requirement "Wand" 

so yeah there is no need to give a Correction between Staff and Wand,
since both of them are the same type-weapon (Staff) :D

I hope everyone not mistaken again...

• Administrator
1 hour ago, Antoni77 said:

sorry for Interrupt, I just want to explain... Wand and Staff are the same type weapon.

we use the word of "Wand" is just for describe it as "One-Handed Staff" among Players,
by any means, actually there is no weapon "Wand" or skills with weapon requirement "Wand" 

so yeah there is no need to give a Correction between Staff and Wand,
since both of them are the same type-weapon (Staff) :D

I hope everyone not mistaken again...

On 7/4/2019 at 1:36 AM, Orange said:

Currently there is no technical distinction between wand and staff, however, we have mentioned previously that we're going to fix that and skills that say "staff only" will require you to wield a 2-handed staff in the future.