PvP Revamp? (I'm not sure if this is possible..)

Allwayspossible

I'm not sure if this is possible given the game, but I was wondering if it would be possible to revamp the PvP Arena and change it from being a free for all arena to team based pvp map. Similar to some MMOs where there's a faction, would be possible to have PvP done the same way? Let's say there's a Red team and Blue team, and if you enter the map it automatically assigns you to the faction with the lower amount of people. I believe this would create a much more friendly or competitive play style for the members who wish to compete, but do not have teammates to back them up. Well in this hypothetical scenario, you wouldn't need to worry about being alone because statistically speaking, someone has to be on your team.

Even the non-edited/lower level players can join because if they are magnus, or mage, or even a rogue, they can still provide adequate support for their team. And if possible, you could even leave the free for all arena and just have the "Team PVP" as an option as well.

• Like 3

Team based pvp would be an excellent addition to the game. The pvp has become stale as of late, Barely anyone goes there anymore. Unlike a few years ago where there was a minimum of 5 people in the map at all times, The most i've seen was 50 at one time. 

or

As ban implied, They could implement castle siege (which has always been an option) and have edited / non edited and layered (different levels, for example 105-115, 116-125, 126-135, 136-150) castle siege options.

You don't have edited items and are lvl 120? Option is available
You're edited and are lvl 150? option is available.

It can be made to be just non edited (Though, The people who have supported the game through private donation would certainly appreciate the ability to use those items in something other than farming and guild war and add a bit of competitive action in a tournament style game.) 

• Like 1

On 8/24/2019 at 5:16 AM, Cordelia said:

Team based pvp would be an excellent addition to the game. The pvp has become stale as of late, Barely anyone goes there anymore. Unlike a few years ago where there was a minimum of 5 people in the map at all times, The most i've seen was 50 at one time. 

or

As ban implied, They could implement castle siege (which has always been an option) and have edited / non edited and layered (different levels, for example 105-115, 116-125, 126-135, 136-150) castle siege options.

It can be made to be just non edited (Though, The people who have supported the game through private donation would certainly appreciate the ability to use those items in something other than farming and guild war and add a bit of competitive action in a tournament style game.) 

Edits can still play -they will anonymously, there are people who edit their items on 105 artifact set (eg: hidden blade), but still lowering the requirements for CS to 105ish to 110 so that everyone can play competitively, they can add craft items to only in CS drops a alternative item for PD 135 weapons. so everyone can have different option grind to CS or Just PD right away, just my suggestion sorry for out of topic.

• Like 1

On 8/23/2019 at 4:16 PM, Cordelia said:

or

I don't think edited players should be excluded from any pvp based platform unless it's like the PVP Tournaments Orange used to host before, where the winner would receive a lv 135 weapon. But when we're talking a PVP map, edits should be allowed as well. Edits are not cheap, and it would be unfair to those who have already spent the money on them to become stronger, to know that they cannot compete with them.

• Like 1