Cordelia

As the title suggests, Upgrade Rune Master class. It's the least used class in war, and doesn't have the support skills that it can have. People mainly use it for buffing / silencing and healing.

Here are some specific suggestions:

#1 Add a cure sleep skill that allows you to remove sleeping effects of a targeted player.

#2 Upgrade cure bleeding to lvl 10

#3 Upgrade cure poison to lvl 10

#4 Active aura skill (Song of Luna) All party members within 15m have targeted skills directed at them negated. Skill lasts 6/8/10/12/14 seconds, Any party member outside 15m loses buff.

#5 A support aura skill (Reduco) All party members within 15m have their skill cooldowns reduced by 10% for 5 minutes.

#6 Upgrade divine hold to lvl 20

#7 Upgrade chill breeze to lvl 25

#8 Upgrade fast heal to lvl 25

#9 Upgrade great heal to lvl 25

#10 Upgrade group heal to lvl 25
Rune Master is meant to be played in a full party, Supporting it's party by buffing / healing/ removing status effects and freezing, stunning, and holding the opposing force.
This class is meant to bring everyone together. With a proper Rune Master in a full party, No longer can one solo a guild war. It will be done as a team effort, as it was so long ago (Wars without edits. When Laurel, Reid, and sparx were active)

Edited by Cordelia
adding more
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Cordelia said:

As the title suggests, Upgrade Rune Master class. It's the least used class in war, and doesn't have the support skills that it can have. People mainly use it for buffing / silencing and healing.

Here are some specific suggestions:

#1 Add a cure sleep skill that allows you to remove sleeping effects of a targeted player.

#2 Upgrade cure bleeding to lvl 10

#3 Upgrade cure poison to lvl 10

#4 Active aura skill (Song of Luna) All party members within 15m have targeted skills directed at them negated. Skill lasts 6/8/10/12/14 seconds, Any party member outside 15m loses buff.

#5 A support aura skill (Reduco) All party members within 15m have their skill cooldowns reduced by 10% for 5 minutes.

#6 Upgrade divine hold to lvl 20

#7 Upgrade chill breeze to lvl 25

Rune Master is meant to be played in a full party, Supporting it's party by buffing / healing/ removing status effects and freezing, stunning, and holding the opposing force.
This class is meant to bring everyone together. With a proper Rune Master in a full party, No longer can one solo a guild war. It will be done as a team effort, as it was so long ago (Wars without edits. When Laurel, Reid, and sparx were active)

Good stuff but, i beg to disagree with Reid and Reiana days haha if you know what i mean.

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Ban said:

Good stuff but, i beg to disagree with Reid and Reiana days haha if you know what i mean.

Agreed, Let me rephrase that. Before any of that happened, When CL was newer and everyone wasn't overpowered.

this is so complicated...
actually Luna Online has some mistakes when they are making Mage Job Tree Path
"Rune Master" is supposedly the name for lvl75 ELF Only Mage, and "Grand Master" is supposedly the name for lvl105 ELF only Mage
while the "Elemental Master" is supposedly the name of Upgraded Job of Warlock (the Next Job Path of Warlock) on lvl105

by doing that change names, we will not make all Newbies mistaken again of the Job Names.
and as the term of the name, Rune Master is a Teacher of Rune, they do Supports 
also Grand Master can be means like "Great Teacher" or even a "Sage"?
they do supports and also can do "Magic Counter" or "Magic-Seal", that's why they have skill "Silence Rune"

back to topic
I do agree for Rune Master supposedly has more Skills, rather than just supports and Silence
on Luna Plus, Rune Master has "Heart Breaking", a skill that same effect like "Curse Weakness" but more powerful
hmm hmm... "Reduco" ? why not "Reducto" ? hahahahaha (that's nice name you have there) xD
ah yeah there is also skill named "Wind Lullaby", a Wind Area attack that has chance to make opponent Sleeps

8 hours ago, Antoni77 said:

back to topic
I do agree for Rune Master supposedly has more Skills, rather than just supports and Silence
on Luna Plus, Rune Master has "Heart Breaking", a skill that same effect like "Curse Weakness" but more powerful
hmm hmm... "Reduco" ? why not "Reducto" ? hahahahaha (that's nice name you have there) xD
ah yeah there is also skill named "Wind Lullaby", a Wind Area attack that has chance to make opponent Sleeps

In the latest versions of Luna Online, Rune Master even has Shield of Justice and Holy Taker lvl 5(half of the levels Cardinal has), and if I'm not wrong they also have Turn Undead. I would take this as a reference to suggest a change for Rune Master skills.  

I would really like to see some changes in Rune Master's skills, they are just buffer puppets compared to the Cardinals which also has buffs, heal and the skills mentioned above that are very powerful. 

19 hours ago, SilverDeer said:

In the latest versions of Luna Online, Rune Master even has Shield of Justice and Holy Taker lvl 5(half of the levels Cardinal has), and if I'm not wrong they also have Turn Undead. I would take this as a reference to suggest a change for Rune Master skills.  

I would really like to see some changes in Rune Master's skills, they are just buffer puppets compared to the Cardinals which also has buffs, heal and the skills mentioned above that are very powerful. 

I remember that's from "Arch Celebrant" the Final Job of ELF Mage only, but maybe I am wrong? xD