Ascension

Recommendation

Hello, so i just came back from few years off the game. 

I used to play as tanker (forgot the class) and treasure hunter. After a quick glance, there are many things that i never saw before. So, i need some recommendation about build for new tanker and treasure hunter. Ofc i checked out the guides but i can't decide which is good for PvE and farming

On 11/7/2019 at 9:01 PM, Ascension said:

Hello, so i just came back from few years off the game. 

I used to play as tanker (forgot the class) and treasure hunter. After a quick glance, there are many things that i never saw before. So, i need some recommendation about build for new tanker and treasure hunter. Ofc i checked out the guides but i can't decide which is good for PvE and farming

-until now the good Tanker is Paladin, you can go from ELF Fighter>Rune Knight (lvl75)> Paladin (lvl105)
-for farmer, Entrapper is good for farming golds, but on high levels such as lvl125 or higher players are farming golds on Sahel Dino,
Entrapper has less damages to farming on Sahel Dino because Entraper using One-Handed Dagger, so to farming golds on Sahel Dino,
you maybe need to make Arc-Ranger too... :D