Fan Art Contest 2019

Orange

• Administrator
fanart-holo-title2.png

Fan Art is all about having fun and unlimited imagination~ Show your love for Blue Land in a picture!
Event Period: November 18th - December 1st
Rules

• Main fan art theme: My favorite thing in Blue Land / Having fun in Blue Land.
  • No obscene or inappropriate content such as sex, violence, drugs, discrimination, etc.
  • Your artwork must be yours and made only for this contest. If you enter art that was made long before or not by you you will be disqualified.
  • Respect the guidelines and submit your art in time, late entries will not be accepted.
  • The fan art must be 2D and drawn/painted by either hand or digitally.
  • Screenshots, photos, non-2D work or line art is not accepted. (You must at least color or shade if you don't want to color your fan art)
  • Each player is permitted a single entry. Using multiple accounts to enter the event is forbidden.
  • The smallest resolution permitted for your entry is 800x600px.
  • Your artwork mustn't contain features that are not present in Celestia Luna.
  • Do not reply to this topic unless it's to submit an entry or ask a question.
  • Sign your artwork and add a footnote that says "CelestiaLuna.com". This is required.
Guidelines

• Small or bad quality images will be poorly judged, try to make your image at least 800px tall or wide and use PNG or maximum quality JPG(advanced).
  • You will be judged on originality, try to draw something interesting, lively, fun or packed with action! Boring fan art such as a character profile on a white background will be judged poorly.
  • Try to make your art colorful, full of life and detailed. Or at least one of those!
  • Most of all try to have fun and do not rush it, poorly executed artwork because of rushing is never good!
How to enter

Upload your artwork somewhere safe where it won't be deleted or taken down if it's too big for a forum attachment (2mb maximum) and add your character name to your post.

You can edit your post before the deadline to change your entry as many times as you wish.
Prizes

• 1st Place: 1 Holo Angel Wings of your choice, 1 Holo Beats Headphones of your choice, 1 event pet of your choice (Aori/Haruna), 200 gems.
  • 2nd Place: 1 Holo Angel Wings of your choice, 1 Holo  Beats Headphones of your choice, 100 gems.
  • 3rd Place: 1 Holo Beats Headphones of your choice, 100 gems.
  • Top 10: Puppy Costume, Re-set bundle.
Good luck and have fun!
  • Like 1

• Orange featured this topic
  • Administrator
6 minutes ago, boypeaker said:

i have a question

point 5 "The fan art must be 2D and drawn/painted by either hand or digitally."

can i draw with any software like photoshop,adobe ilustrator, color draw ,etc ?

or just drawing by hand like using pencil and paper?

It can be drawn digitally in those applications.

17 hours ago, Orange said:

Your artwork mustn't contain features that are not present in Celestia Luna

hii, i wanna ask, what feature did it mean, like item/background or action/pose? 

example:there's no feature of riding monster in luna, but can i draw one posing like that?
or is it only i can't draw item/background that is not present in luna?

• Administrator
5 hours ago, autumnn said:

hii, i wanna ask, what feature did it mean, like item/background or action/pose? 

example:there's no feature of riding monster in luna, but can i draw one posing like that?
or is it only i can't draw item/background that is not present in luna?

as long as the monster exists in the game sure

• Administrator
51 minutes ago, boypeaker said:

Where should I upload my artwork? and how?

You can upload it using the attachment feature on the forums or if it's too big you can use a website that doesn't delete uploaded images, such as imgur or an art website like deviantart, artstation, pixiv, etc (you must add that this art piece was for Celestia Luna Fanart Contest 2019).

• Administrator
3 hours ago, Bambooboo Killer said:

Is it ok if my fanart has different proportions to Luna's? (I mean, if I don't draw the characters as chibis) is it ok?

you can draw them however you wish, that's what fan art is!

• Thanks 1

Excuse me 
is it okay to draw something that is in the game but not completely similar? 
for example, I want to draw a head costume, but only the head costume and not the attached wig. Because some head costume have their wig attached too. Is it okay?  

• Administrator
13 hours ago, IchiHime said:

Excuse me 
is it okay to draw something that is in the game but not completely similar? 
for example, I want to draw a head costume, but only the head costume and not the attached wig. Because some head costume have their wig attached too. Is it okay?  

13 hours ago, SilverDeer said:

Are we limited to drawing the maps with its actual environment? 

You can add any touch of imagination, by "don't draw features not present in CL" meant things like rides and Luna+ things.

• Orange unfeatured this topic