A bug deleted my weapon

Abyss

Question

So while i'm farming at NH, i was moving the items in the inventory because i only get the weapon drops. Then suddenly while i'm moving it, my weapon disappeared...(Idfk how it happened)  Can I get it back or not? Please reply.

3 answers to this question

17 hours ago, Orange said:

Were you throwing away items? Because the delete confirmation window does not mention any item name so you could have thought you were deleting something else.

Yes but, how did my weapon ended up in my inventory? Guess I'll just have to buy again ahaha. It happened to me back then, my weapon automatically ended up in the inventory. Please reply.

On 12/20/2019 at 10:37 PM, Abyss said:

Yes but, how did my weapon ended up in my inventory? Guess I'll just have to buy again ahaha. It happened to me back then, my weapon automatically ended up in the inventory. Please reply.

maybe it's because you are trying to click items on your inventory (weapons) and then by accidentally you press Skills Buttons?

if it's yes? well, don't do that action again next time... I cannot explain it well on english, but I try my best
weapons/ items on inventory can be also placed to shortcut button...
so because of this, when you clicking items on your inventory and accidentally pressing shortcut button (1 to 0)
the system will thinking you are using items, and by that action the system will do as it's command it
(if it's weapon/armor that can double click to equip/ change equip immediately, it will do the equip/change the equips)

sorry for my bad english... I hope someone can explain it better than me... >w<
(if you understand Indonesian, I can explain it very well) xD 

• Thanks 1