Farmer Entrapper(Human) for Beginners

mikoku12

Hello,

This Guide will help new players who are not sure what skills to use or what path to take, but want to make some gold. I have picked this path for the reason that it seems easier to use and has more benefits. This path is useful because it utilizes [Path of the Entrapper lvl 4], that gives an Increase of 40 evasion. Usually evasion is harder to get on most items, but instead having to use philosopher stones, the player can rely on passives, equipments, and buffs to get the evasion needed to farm.

Full Primary stat: DEX

Entrapper's Path

-Rogue(1-19) > Ruffian(level 20) > Scout(level 40) > Treasure Hunter(level 75) > Entrapper(level 105)

Advantage:

-Higher Evasion

-Balanced Defense and Attack

Disadvantage:

-Might need extra buffs for 1 hitting if equipment is bad(bad reinforcement/Philo)

Rogue(1-19):

Passives:

-Dagger Training(level 5 max)

-Light Evasion(level 2 max)

-Blindside(level 1 max)

-Deathsign(level 1 max)

-Burning Rage(level 1 max)

Skills:

-Zephyr(level 1 max)

-Dusk Slashing(level 5 max)

-Burning Rage(level 1 max)

Ruffian(level 20):

Passives:

-Dagger training(level 5~10)

-Light Evasion(level 2~4)

-Blindside(level 1~2)

-Shadow Instinct(level 2 max)

-Diabolic Instinct(level 2 max)

Skills:

-Burning Rage(level 1~2)

-Zephyr(level 1~2)

-Detect Hole(level 2 max)

-Quick Move(level 1 max)

-Dusk Slashing(level 5~10)

-Wind Breaking(level 5 max)

Scout(level 40):

Passives:

-Light Evasion(level 4~5)

-Blindside(level 2~3)

-Deathsign(level 1-3)

-Shadow Instinct(level 2~3)

-Diabolic Instinct(2~3)

-{Optional} Light Armor Expertise

Skills:

-Zephyr(level 2~3)

-Quick Move(level 1~2)

-Fatal Touch(level 2 max)

-Side Step(level 4 max)

-Whispering Wind(level 4 max)

-Rage Step(level 10 max)

-Rapid Slashing{Dusk Slashing}(level 10~15)

-{Optional} Mana Control (max)

-{Optional} Enhanced MP(max)

Treasure Hunter(level 75):

Passives:

-Dagger Training(level 10~20)

-Light Evasion(level 5~9)

-Blindside(level 3~6)

-Shadow Instinct(level 3~6)

-Diabolic Instinct(level 3~5)

Skills:

-Zephyr(level 3~6)

-Detect Hole(level 2~6)

-Hunter Blast(level 15 max)

-Quick Move(level 2~5)

-Dagger Blow(level 10)

-Extortion(level 2 max)

-Rage Step(level 10~15)

-Wind Breaking(level 5~10)

-{Optional} Stealth(level 1)

Entrapper(level 105):

Passives:

-Light Evasion(level 9~10)

-Shadow Instinct(level 6~7)

-Diabolic Instinct(level 5~7)

-Blindside(level 6~8)

Skills:

-Extortion(level 2~4)

-Zephyr(level 6~8)

-Burning Rage(level 2~3)

Recommended Equipments for farming: vestige set(artifact set), AK(Advance Knife), Gardener boot and armor, kynee/Helm of helios, harthor and sektment(rings),Gemini+Castor/Hegemonic Rainbow earrings.. 

Once you have made it to 105, you can delevel and continue to farm at Near Harbor, If you use the right equipment you will have no problem 1 hitting all the mobs(except for bosses) in Nera Harbor. but there is a limit on the number of skills obtained at level 105 for the reason that there would not be enough SP(Skills Points), if you would like to get more skills I recommend going up to level 110-120.

Skill & Passives for people who pass 105(That i recommend :D)~

-Max Dagger Training

-Max Quick Move

-Max Detect Hole

-Max Hunter Bomb

-Max Dagger blow

-Max Wind Breaking

!~If people ask for it, I will try to make a guide about where to get certain equipment, and where the best places to level up and most exp are located. i hope my guide was useful to you :'D 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

just want to say that your recomended equip is not for beginner... how in the world that a beginner can get their hand on vestige or gemini or castor or other rare drop...  why don't you explain how those beginner can farm efectively with their basic equip so they can get the gold to buy those expensive eq that you recomended...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/10/2020 at 6:42 PM, ebito said:

just want to say that your recomended equip is not for beginner... how in the world that a beginner can get their hand on vestige or gemini or castor or other rare drop...  why don't you explain how those beginner can farm efectively with their basic equip so they can get the gold to buy those expensive eq that you recomended...

It's best to use Human path blade taker if you are poor, even if you have noob gears just the right amount of str and buff crits you can 1hit and easy farm nera harbor, although this requires to lvl up to 120? And even if you can't max the Extortion it is still kind quite good farming with it for a noob. I kinda use that one then switch to pure entrapper route for farming, when you have all the necessary gears you need.

• 2 weeks later...

what is the different with the (elf)ruffian>archer>rune walker>entrapper path? im currently using that path from  [Rogue]Entrapper - Elf  By BossAkira, April 20, 2011 guide threat coz it has 34m views, and makes it kind a most recommended guide for me. But majority of guide from this forum (especially rogue sect) is updated from a few years ago, maybe some how its not related in this current game state (cmiiw). so is there any advice you can give to me how it should be the way to make great entrapper or maybe the i chose isnt quite right ?

sorry if my english bad, im not good at using english

On 5/1/2020 at 9:03 PM, raishi said:

what is the different with the (elf)ruffian>archer>rune walker>entrapper path? im currently using that path from  [Rogue]Entrapper - Elf  By BossAkira, April 20, 2011 guide threat coz it has 34m views, and makes it kind a most recommended guide for me. But majority of guide from this forum (especially rogue sect) is updated from a few years ago, maybe some how its not related in this current game state (cmiiw). so is there any advice you can give to me how it should be the way to make great entrapper or maybe the i chose isnt quite right ?

sorry if my english bad, im not good at using english

It's because that guide was made 9 years ago, before GMs added job passives in this server and Scout job is for both races now. Considering that the archer skills aren't relevant, it's more optional to be "Scout" so you benefit from the job passive.

If you follow the path of this guide, you will get +40 extra evasion due to job passives. If you choose to be human you can use Burning Rage lvl 3 (+20% attack)

If you follow the improved version of the path you mentioned (Ruffian> Scour> RW> Entrapper), you will get +28 extra evasion due to job passives. You'll also get the powerful auras of Rune Walker that will help you with your critical attacks. You're bound to be an elf. I CONSIDER this path isn't bad either, but if your purpose is just to farm the one above it's more recommended.

• Thanks 1

On 5/4/2020 at 6:31 AM, SilverDeer said:

It's because that guide was made 9 years ago, before GMs added job passives in this server and Scout job is for both races now. Considering that the archer skills aren't relevant, it's more optional to be "Scout" so you benefit from the job passive.

If you follow the path of this guide, you will get +40 extra evasion due to job passives. If you choose to be human you can use Burning Rage lvl 3 (+20% attack)

If you follow the improved version of the path you mentioned (Ruffian> Scour> RW> Entrapper), you will get +28 extra evasion due to job passives. You'll also get the powerful auras of Rune Walker that will help you with your critical attacks. You're bound to be an elf. I CONSIDER this path isn't bad either, but if your purpose is just to farm the one above it's more recommended.

ok im now understand, thanks for you advice,

but btw, is that the powerful aura that you mention is the whispering wind & fire buff that increase crit rate & damage ?

On 3/26/2020 at 3:36 PM, mikoku12 said:

!~If people ask for it, I will try to make a guide about where to get certain equipment, and where the best places to level up and most exp are located. i hope my guide was useful to you :'D 

i would like to asking for that guide, please

4 hours ago, raishi said:

ok im now understand, thanks for you advice,

but btw, is that the powerful aura that you mention is the whispering wind & fire buff that increase crit rate & damage ?

Yes. And Side Step lvl 6. It are really useful

• 2 months later...
21 hours ago, Krai said:

What if i follow this guide but the race i choose was an elf. Would it be a problem?

the difference will be on your Character Status.
Human have higher STR and VIT than the ELF for their Basic Status
while ELF has higher DEX, INT, WIS than the Human for their Basic Status
as for Skills, Human have Blood Rage to increase Damages
and ELF have Nature Shield and Nature Mind to increase Defend. :)

On 7/24/2020 at 5:56 PM, Krai said:

What if i follow this guide but the race i choose was an elf. Would it be a problem?

There is no reason for you to take elf on this path, you'd just get more mediocre damage. The only reason people take elf is to go for Rune Walker or Temple Master to get crazy party buffs. This path gives you 40eva job passives & +9eva from Side Step while R>S>RW>E gives you only 28eva job passive & 15eva because of higher Side Step buff  but also with critical rate/crit damage/ movespeed party buffs. The difference is only 6eva, the deal breaker would be the amount of damage you would get from Burning Rage vs Elf's party buffs.

• 2 months later...

Hiya newb question: I don't show the skill for Dagger Training--Is that simply referring to the skills Dusk Slashing and Heart Blast?

As it says "Full Primary stat" I want to assume that means ALL skill points go into DEX, but wanted to make sure.

• Administrator
15 hours ago, melltokio said:

Hiya newb question: I don't show the skill for Dagger Training--Is that simply referring to the skills Dusk Slashing and Heart Blast?

As it says "Full Primary stat" I want to assume that means ALL skill points go into DEX, but wanted to make sure.

Dagger Training is your main passive skill.

• 5 weeks later...