Illusion Attack

jokerjoker

is illusion attack damage bugged? or is it magic damage based skill (but I check in classic calculator it say physical)

lvl 20 illusion attack: the description say 629 power, I test it to monster its only deal ~6k damage

lvl 15 hunter blast: the description say 563 power, I test it to monster its deal ~35k damage 

skill 2.jpg

skill1.jpg

3 hours ago, Antoni77 said:

so... because of that the damage is so low...? :')

It's really weird. There's something strange with its damage calculation. Of course I consider it's bugged.

Let's use an example.
 -When your deadly strike deals 2000, Illusion attack deals 110-110
- But if the opponent gets a boost in their physical defense, then deadly strike will deal 500 but Illusion attack will still deal 110-110.

I can even get that damage when my other skills deal 0 to the opponent. If the opponent gets  a boost in their magical defense, the damage remains the same.

19 minutes ago, Jonah said:

Illusion Attack is a magical skill. If you equip INT items it goes up. I’m not sure if it’s supposed to be that way. 

I'm not sure if it's a magical skill . Seems to use physical damage but not the same parameters to calculate damage than the other skills, you can miss the hit.  I also tested boosting my magical damage and I saw no difference. 

I am also found some skills from Rogue too that has problem like illusion attack, is seems they have low damages too
maybe their damage is static too?
skills:
-Perforate (Ruffian)
-Final Blow (Assassin)
-Deadly Soul (TM)

and I remember, long time ago skill Back Break (BT) and Iron Night (Panzer) also has Low Damage...
but fortunately now they are already fixed :D

7 hours ago, Antoni77 said:

I am also found some skills from Rogue too that has problem like illusion attack, is seems they have low damages too
maybe their damage is static too?
skills:
-Perforate (Ruffian)
-Final Blow (Assassin)
-Deadly Soul (TM)

and I remember, long time ago skill Back Break (BT) and Iron Night (Panzer) also has Low Damage...
but fortunately now they are already fixed :D

Probably it is.. I never used those skills so I'm not sure, but their values should be like this:

-Perforate lvl 20 reachs = 1091 damage
-Final Blow lvl  5 = 2051

You can take Dagger Blow as a reference to figure out how these numbers should work with your damage
- Dagger Blow 20 = 640 

With Deadly Soul something different happens, it's a physical skill but its multipliers are relatively low. Look:
Deadly Soul
- Lvl 1 = 120
-Lvl 5 = 160 (Max level for Templar Master)
-Lvl 10 = 244

And gives to the opponent the Mana Vampirism buff then you will recover mp when you kill it/ or if it kills you it will receive the mp xD

I can't say that those are the numbers that Celestia Luna uses, only Orange knows and she should test it I guess. This data was taken from the Old Luna 2008 skill calculator and its reference point is quite similar to our current skills. 

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, SilverDeer said:

Probably it is.. I never used those skills so I'm not sure, but their values should be like this:

-Perforate lvl 20 reachs = 1091 damage
-Final Blow lvl  5 = 2051

You can take Dagger Blow as a reference to figure out how these numbers should work with your damage
- Dagger Blow 20 = 640 

With Deadly Soul something different happens, it's a physical skill but its multipliers are relatively low. Look:
Deadly Soul
- Lvl 1 = 120
-Lvl 5 = 160 (Max level for Templar Master)
-Lvl 10 = 244

And gives to the opponent the Mana Vampirism buff then you will recover mp when you kill it/ or if it kills you it will receive the mp xD

I can't say that those are the numbers that Celestia Luna uses, only Orange knows and she should test it I guess. This data was taken from the Old Luna 2008 skill calculator and its reference point is quite similar to our current skills. 

okay, thank you so much... 'w' b