*Ask Job Entrapper (Human and Elf) bonus stats and skill

criestxii

Excuseme i want to asking what the bonus and stats for human race and elf race.. I want to make chara with entrapper job and i hope do it with no mistake, if you know about it can you share with me? 

Thanks so much guys

Depends on the path you want and what's your goal (pvp or farming).

Entrapper has a common path that you can follow despite your race, it's the +40 eva path: Ruffian>Scout>Treasure Hunter>Entrapper and it's often used for farming. In this case I think human is better because you get burning rage that boost your damage. Also humans have more strenght. 

Paths according to your race:

Human Only
Path: Ruffian>Scout>Assasin>Entrapper
Job passives: +20 eva, +2% Physical Damage and Critical Damage
Useful Skills
-Scout: Fatal Touch 2(12% crit damage), Death Sign 3( 6% crit damage ), Whispering Wind 4(102 critical rate), Side Step 4(10 eva)
-Assasin: Predator 2(10% crit damage), Rapid Attack 2(12,5% atk speed), Rapid Movement 2(8% mov speed), Burning Rage 3(20% Physical Damage)

Elf Only:
Path: Ruffian>Scout>Rune Walker> Entrapper
Job Passives: +28 Eva, +8 Accuracy
Useful Skills 
[Rune walker is the advanced tier of Scout]
- Rune Walker: Whispering Fire 6 (13% Critical Dmg), Whispering Wind 6(145 crit rate), Whispering Stream 2 (20% Mov speed), Side Step 6 (16 eva), Fatal Touch 4 (17% Critical Damage), Death Sign 5(10% Crit Damage). Illusion Attack (No-weapon stun), Cast Foil (No-weapon debuff, cancels opponent's skills)

There you have a list of the most useful skills and their respective bonuses, you can compare it yourself. ^_^

My personal opinion:

Human path is good for pvp if you're the type that likes to win by damage and give strong attacks.
Elven path is good for pvp if you're the type that likes to have high critical rate and fight with stuns and foil.

• Like 1

Thanks very much @SilverDeer 

22 hours ago, SilverDeer said:

Depends on the path you want and what's your goal (pvp or farming).

Entrapper has a common path that you can follow despite your race, it's the +40 eva path: Ruffian>Scout>Treasure Hunter>Entrapper and it's often used for farming. In this case I think human is better because you get burning rage that boost your damage. Also humans have more strenght. 

Paths according to your race:

Human Only
Path: Ruffian>Scout>Assasin>Entrapper
Job passives: +20 eva, +2% Physical Damage and Critical Damage
Useful Skills
-Scout: Fatal Touch 2(12% crit damage), Death Sign 3( 6% crit damage ), Whispering Wind 4(102 critical rate), Side Step 4(10 eva)
-Assasin: Predator 2(10% crit damage), Rapid Attack 2(12,5% atk speed), Rapid Movement 2(8% mov speed), Burning Rage 3(20% Physical Damage)

Elf Only:
Path: Ruffian>Scout>Rune Walker> Entrapper
Job Passives: +28 Eva, +8 Accuracy
Useful Skills 
[Rune walker is the advanced tier of Scout]
- Rune Walker: Whispering Fire 6 (13% Critical Dmg), Whispering Wind 6(145 crit rate), Whispering Stream 2 (20% Mov speed), Side Step 6 (16 eva), Fatal Touch 4 (17% Critical Damage), Death Sign 5(10% Crit Damage). Illusion Attack (No-weapon stun), Cast Foil (No-weapon debuff, cancels opponent's skills)

There you have a list of the most useful skills and their respective bonuses, you can compare it yourself. ^_^

My personal opinion:

Human path is good for pvp if you're the type that likes to win by damage and give strong attacks.
Elven path is good for pvp if you're the type that likes to have high critical rate and fight with stuns and foil.

Thanks very much @SilverDeer i want ask..., for human entrapper how to consider equipment for ballance stats... Because human not have much eva

12 minutes ago, criestxii said:

Thanks very much @SilverDeer 

Thanks very much @SilverDeer i want ask..., for human entrapper how to consider equipment for ballance stats... Because human not have much eva

Tbh It depends a lot on getting double evasion philos on your gear, reinforce boots with eva. Get the most common evasion items (Wind Stalker, Venom needle). 

• Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, SilverDeer said:

Tbh It depends a lot on getting double evasion philos on your gear, reinforce boots with eva. Get the most common evasion items (Wind Stalker, Venom needle). 

Thanks XD@SilverDeer owh... with right eq human entrapper better than elf entrapper because human have more phsycal demage.. I want to try it hehehe XD