Fighter's INT Based Skills

AnnaTanaka

Hope you guys could help me with this, I just want to know which skills are Int Based, I know some but I'm not that sure about the others. Thanks in advance

Holy Strike

Holy Avenger

Holy Earthquake

Blazing Body

And Also, do Battle Shout and Battle Cry also inflict damage?

• Like 1

11 hours ago, SilverDeer said:

Battle Shout/Cry are debuffs. Blazing body is a physical skill.

i think there's no more magical offensive skills for figthers @~@

Are you sure Blazing Body is STR/PA Based? I don't want to waste SP there, I want to use it cause it's AOE but I read somewhere that it's INT/MA Based.

3 hours ago, AnnaTanaka said:

Are you sure Blazing Body is STR/PA Based? I don't want to waste SP there, I want to use it cause it's AOE but I read somewhere that it's INT/MA Based.

You get it in jobs like Mercenary, Gladiator, Destroyer. Its special feature is that it's a non-weapon skill and it's dps. But I'm sure it uses STR. 

nope blazing body is not an int skill... and if you want to make an int fighter you shouldn't pick a job that give you blazing body coz the job that give blazing body only boost your p.atk so it's useless for int fighter... int fighter job path is so specific you can only go fighter - guard - infantryman - phalanx - crusader...

• Like 1

Healing Skills is also based on your INT/ Magical Attack too
I remember on Paladin there is Skill named "Chain Shackle" or something like that (I forgot)
is One-Handed Weapon only and if I remember it correctly, it's Magical Attack too...
(but now I am not sure too, because I am already too old to remember some of unmentionable Skills, really sorry) xD

9 hours ago, ebito said:

nope blazing body is not an int skill... and if you want to make an int fighter you shouldn't pick a job that give you blazing body coz the job that give blazing body only boost your p.atk so it's useless for int fighter... int fighter job path is so specific you can only go fighter - guard - infantryman - phalanx - crusader...

Thanks for clarifying, I already have an INT Crusader, I want just want to make sure if Blazing Body is STR because I want to have it on my Destroyer.