Need advice (Arch Ranger path)

Needy

Hello guys. Ima new here. Playing 3 days. I have main character with this path: Rogue - Ruffian - Scout - Rune Walker (Arch Ranger in future). I use bow.

I need advice with this AR path... I have doubt about Ruffian in this path... This path good or not? Voyager better maybe? So... i need advice for that... 

im new here and Luna is new game for me...

I know about job passives... Now i have: +16 evasion from currently path, but i don't know... Just with voyager i'll get more HP an cr.rate from AR path job passive...
Or +16 eve from job passives is good??? I like my path, but im confused... 

Help me please.. Need i new character with another AR path or my currently path is good? And yeaa.. my English is not good, sorry... Thanks.

If you want to have a high HP then it should be Voyager> Archer > Rune Walker> Arch ranger then you would get + 10% hp. In the case of choosing Voyager>Scout instead of Ruffian>Scout, your job passives(entrapper path) would be converted to +2 and It's almost useless. As a rune walker you get the same skills as a scout and even better! I only recommend this path if you want to ignore evasion and focus only on physical defense and HP as your way of resistance.

My personal thought is that 70 crit rate isn't a big loss. And evasive-archers can be quite functional if you get the right gear.

In basic words: I think your path isn't bad. It all depends on which way you like to resist attacks.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, SilverDeer said:

In basic words: I think your path isn't bad. It all depends on which way you like to resist attacks.

Thank You for reply! I'll stay at my current path with Ruffian - Scout.

I like evasion and i think this path would be good for me - get evasion from job passives (entrapper path).

Thank you again for reply and help with my doubts and my confusion.

🙂

• 2 weeks later...

You're doing great! stay with that path.

Arch Ranger don't need high HP in my opinion. It's class only focus mainly on damage and evasion/accuracy

Welcome to the Blue Land, a Land full of Joy. 

Good Luck and Enjoy the game!

• Like 1