Situation at nera harbor

antighurls

Question

Good day, 

I just wanna ask why players I encounter at nera harbor most of the time ask me to change server or tell me to go to other places? Is this legal or do they have legal grounds doing this? I do not bother them because I only kill mobs that I lured (I did not steal there lure) and even though they still tell me to bugger off. Im fine actually changing channels but the problem is all of the channels I go they want me to go away. other players are even telling me that its their spot and will report me if I do not go away. 

I noticed that this players are paid boosters boosting other characters.

Thanks for your answers in advance and more power to you guys!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 answers to this question

If my memory doesn't fail, I remember that in the past it used to be illegal for someone to appear and claim the spot.  

You're not wrong, you don't have to leave or agree with them. If they do KS then you must report they. The spots don't have owner, this is a free server and it's wrong to take over a piece of the map and say it's yours. Many people are just selfish.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Downvote 1

you don't have to go away or change the channels if you don't like it. you can still hunt as long as you can, but don't KS. as I know, there are more than 5 spots hunting in NH.

but if you felt uncomfortable during your hunting, you can stop and do another activities (open shop in NC or do something with your friend in AH) for a while. then, you can try to NH again.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Downvote 1