Is pk allowed at nera harbor farming area?

geo

Question

I've been farming with my friend a few moments ago at nera harbor farming area and someone named flyover appeard and started ks-ing us. We did not want to leave and kept luring mobs and he was just following us and killing our mobs. We were there first we just came back from selling the items. When he saw we do not want to leave that area he entered pk mode and killed us. Is this allowed? Noobs have no room on this server at all? Every channel we join ppl say to us to leave, some of them even going pk more and kill us.

Is this normal behaviour?

By the answers I got below, I think I had my share of fun on this server. The community & game mechanics are just not made for new players. There can't be done much about pk/ks/harassment.

2 answers to this question

from the rule at web:

You will not join CLO with the intent to grief, advertise or disturb any member of the community, be it a staff member or another player.

• Advertising of any kind will result in a permanent ban of all your accounts.
  • Constant kill stealing and PK hunting of a player is considered griefing and harassment.

and if you consider that a constant ks and pk hunting of a player, you can report it by save a screenshot and post in character report session by uploading a valid Screenshot

maybe after you screenshot, 

you can get help from another high level to kill that PK, use your megaphone to call someone, and hope they will come to aid you haha

and after that dont forget to post the screenshot.

we should do this because noobs have rights same as the pros. 

dont let the pros dominate this game by constantly harassing the noobs

• Upvote 1

Many people are just selfish and that's quite common everywhere. Sometimes the best thing you can do is try to kill them or shout through the megaphone that there's a PK at your location. I was offline, sadly, otherwise I would kill PK players gladly XD

Anyway. As I understand it, if the player specifically harasses you, you can report it

• Upvote 1