Question about Dual Wield

DreadlordZolias

If you are Dual Wielding, you can use 1 hand skills, but the passive does not work.

If you are using 1 Hand Weapon + Shield, only 1 Hand Training works.

If you are using two 1 Hand Weapons, only Dual Wield Training works.

Yes one handed passuve doesnt work for dual wield because this server is designed for pd

If 1h does work with dual it will help a lot of normal players as for the PDs they always have so much damage what ever u do

• Downvote 2

1 hour ago, Exekiel said:

Yes one handed passuve doesnt work for dual wield because this server is designed for pd

If 1h does work with dual it will help a lot of normal players as for the PDs they always have so much damage what ever u do

PD players are a different problem.

I think they're really looking to follow the game's "Role Play" logic. 

The skill is called "One Hand Training", not "Powerup for One Hand Weapons".  Using real life as an analogy, your way of training with a sword won't be the same as training with a double. You won't perform the same movements. 

On some servers (those using recent versions of Luna) you can see weird things like "Two-hand training" boosting bows and muskets, and people even using destroyer skills with these. It seems that nobody cares if the game doesn't have logic while they deal more damage. 

On the other hand. If with much affection we say "ok, 1h training is for dual weapons too". We would have a class that has 3 different passives increasing damage. (1h, weapon training, dual wield training) That's pretty unfair for the other two classes whether or not pd-players exist.

The only problem that Dual Wield Training has is that you receive 5 levels, the same thing happens with Musket Training. 

If dual wield and one handed is a different thing why not disable 1 handed skill for dual this way gm can call this "balanced" and this will affect both normal and pd, and to break(i mean balance)  the game more why not remove 1h training on sm so everyone goes dual but when u apply the balance thinge i mentioned u cant use most of the 1h skill which is dumb but i like it because it will attack everyone pd, and normal players. 

If this game isnt design for pd why does its previous patches shows it. 

-Restrict some skills to sword only: it does affect only normal players, why? Pd doesnt need that extra crit damage(from axe mortality)while normal players want it or sometimes need it. Restrict aoe to sword only/1hand ? It will drastically reduce the damage of normal players for pve which will slow down their progress on catching up.

"ok, 1h training is for dual weapons too". We would have a class that has 3 different passives increasing damage. (1h, weapon training, dual wield training) That's pretty unfair for the other two classes whether or not pd-players exist.

The problem is pd doesnt need that extra p.a from 1h training because they have to much stats and normal players does need it, and how is it unfair sm is nit meant to do high damage with fastest casting speed. So how it doesnt affect normal players? 

Not considering musket as 2h?:

In pve everyone needs it both pd and normal. While this affect both pd and normal player it does not matter that much pd only want to reach 150 and go pvp while normal players will mostly be used in pve(not that im saying you will see musket in pvp).

So if u read patches it is mostly reducing power or a class/char which will only affects nornal player most of the time while pd have too much power anyways.

Edited by Exekiel
Highlight
  • Downvote 2

14 hours ago, Exekiel said:

If dual wield and one handed is a different thing why not disable 1 handed skill for dual this way gm can call this "balanced" and this will affect both normal and pd, and to break(i mean balance)  the game more why not remove 1h training on sm so everyone goes dual but when u apply the balance thinge i mentioned u cant use most of the 1h skill which is dumb but i like it because it will attack everyone pd, and normal players. 

If this game isnt design for pd why does its previous patches shows it. 

-Restrict some skills to sword only: it does affect only normal players, why? Pd doesnt need that extra crit damage(from axe mortality)while normal players want it or sometimes need it. Restrict aoe to sword only/1hand ? It will drastically reduce the damage of normal players for pve which will slow down their progress on catching up.

"ok, 1h training is for dual weapons too". We would have a class that has 3 different passives increasing damage. (1h, weapon training, dual wield training) That's pretty unfair for the other two classes whether or not pd-players exist.

The problem is pd doesnt need that extra p.a from 1h training because they have to much stats and normal players does need it, and how is it unfair sm is nit meant to do high damage with fastest casting speed. So how it doesnt affect normal players? 

Not considering musket as 2h?:

In pve everyone needs it both pd and normal. While this affect both pd and normal player it does not matter that much pd only want to reach 150 and go pvp while normal players will mostly be used in pve(not that im saying you will see musket in pvp).

So if u read patches it is mostly reducing power or a class/char which will only affects nornal player most of the time while pd have too much power anyways.

You keep taking the PD on the wrong side. A PD player is a player willing to spend a lot of money to be powerful in the game and this can benefit any class, not only fighters. Under this logic even a Mage loses its weaknesses and becomes unfair against the rest of the classes. I understand how annoying it is. 

If you want to insist on this topic you can create a new post and see what other users think. The user here just asked what skills they can use. :P

• Orange locked this topic