Money Making Guide (Magical Flame/Magical glue)

Nyarlathothep

So I've been browsing guides here on money making for newbies and asking around what method people use in crafting Magical Flame and Magical Leather Glue since I think it's the best way to make gold when you're under lvl 105 aside from HQ Making. More often than not, people recommend buying the lvl 15 necklace from Tasartia and destruct/dismantling it to get Magic Powder (one of two materials for M.flame/M.glue crafting). I find this method a bit ridiculous since destructing takes a lot of time given that you can only do 1 item at a time and the necklace only gives 9 freaking pieces of Magic Powder per disassemble. So I figured I'd share the faster way I found to get Magic Powder.

This process can be a little bit slow if you're a newbie with no items/gears to use since this involves hunting monsters, so I'd recommend doing HQ Making first until you can buy/hunt for lvl 50-80 gear to use. Here's a link to HQ making guide.

https://forum.celestialuna.com/index.php?/topic/33470-guide-hq-making-in-bulk-and-fast/

Basically, you'd just have to hunt in Dried Gazelle Fall by Killing Shadows lv65/Furious Shadows lv67. These monsters are abundant and drop 4pcs of Odd Powder (can be crafted to Magic Powder) per kill and if you kill fast, you can collect enough Odd Powders for 2 slots of M.flame/M.glue in about 20-30 minutes of farming.

I use a tanky gladiator (Warrior>Infantry>Gladiator) for this so I could deal high damage with enough pdef to tank 5 - 15 Shadows with no problem, full STR stats and the following equips (no need for imba philo, 1 line of str is enough lol):

Weapon: +7 Cruel Butcher (lv 63 2h Hammer for mace protection passive) STR Philo
Armors: Tyrant's Heavy Armor set (rare lvl 54 gives +7% pa) / Berserker's Armor Set STR philo
Helmet: any helmet with dex rein and STR philo
Necklace: Dirty Predator's Trap lv 47 STR philo

Ring: any ring with STR philo
Earrings: 2pcs Breath of the Dead(lv 27) or Flickering Magic Earring (lv 70) STR philo
Belt: Bear Leather Belt

Basically, allot 40 slots from your inventory by filling them with 1pc odd pwder (if you have 1slot odd powder, divide them by dragging the item to an empty inventory slot while pressing they shift key) so wouldn't need to throw trash drops later when farming to clear space. Then, just lure 5++ Shadows with Attract Circle and kill them with Wheel Wind/Earthquake until you fill up the 40 slots of 100pcs Odd Powder. then craft to Magic Powder and buy Flame Stones/HQ Leather Glue from Tasartia to craft M.flame/M.glue. 

Do not forget to delvel your character whenever you reach around lvl 80. It's also advisable to rack up PK points of about 2000-4000 for your character to increase EXP penalty whenever your character dies to speed up the deleveling process. If you have multiple accounts, PK level 1 characters to quickly gain around 200 PK points per kill.

Thanks for reading and have fun playing! :D 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

People break necklaces because they're lazy to use low-level characters, XD I also fell into that tedious method even knowing that I could just drop the powder. 

This guide is very useful, this method is less annoying if you want to create many slots. It's also advisable to periodically delevel your character to stay level with monsters, the best way is with PK points.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, SilverDeer said:

People break necklaces because they're lazy to use low-level characters, XD I also fell into that tedious method even knowing that I could just drop the powder. 

This guide is very useful, this method is less annoying if you want to create many slots. It's also advisable to periodically delevel your character to stay level with monsters, the best way is with PK points.

Yeah, I forgot about that part thanks :D. Also, make sure to collect 1 extra slot of M.powder so you can use it for your next run to fill up 40slots of your bag again / rather, fill up 41 slots so you always have that extra stack you can use. Also, use MoveSpeed philo if you feel your P.atk is too high and can 1hit mobs easy, so you hunt faster.

• 1 month later...

I start use Archer (common path rogue>ruffian>archer) to farm shadows at around lv 55 but then quickly get bored :v and go bossing for Flick (Shadow boss), eternal flame belt (Dobeik in Dark Portal) and even Salam (although i never get anything good from him)

18 hours ago, truongpokemon said:

I start use Archer (common path rogue>ruffian>archer) to farm shadows at around lv 55 but then quickly get bored :v and go bossing for Flick (Shadow boss), eternal flame belt (Dobeik in Dark Portal) and even Salam (although i never get anything good from him)

I give you some advice how to get Rich.

1. Now is Event time, you can try your luck to hunt box event that be held in every 1 hour.

2. Make new Character (Swordman or Mage) just for hunt Boss from level 23. But first, you can hunt Equip set in Goblin for your character, so that make you easily to kill the Boss. When you are level 23 fo to Zakandia, Hunt Evil Golem (if you are Lucky, Drop Tiny Crystal Permanent). Change Channel to kill all Boss. If you kill Evil Golem in 10 channel, your level will up to level 33. Level 33 you can hunt Dark Gargoyle or Doita at Moonblind Forest, you can get accessoris for you char until your level is 37. Then, level 37 you can go to Red Orc Outpost, hunt Harpy Queen. If you are Lucky, you will get Dark Element (price around 25b to 30b Clean) you can hunt until level 52. Just do it, make character and then delete and make a new character again just for farming these items.

3. You can try your luck from Fishing.

4. You can be a HQ Maker, but need much gold first.

On 8/1/2020 at 1:19 AM, truongpokemon said:

This really gets boring if you're a rogue or a mage, what makes this guide manageable is if you use a fighter with attract circle

• Nyarlathothep changed the title to Money Making Guide (Magical Flame/Magical glue)