[SUGGESTION] Some offensive skills for Rune Masters

SilverDeer

There was once a post about this. Mine has another argument..

My suggestion is to grant Rune Masters the following skills:
- Shield of Justice (lvl 5)
- Holy Taker (lvl 5)
- Turn Undead (Lvl 5)
- Divine Heal (lvl 2)
- Mana Blast (lvl 2)
- Fast Heal (lvl 15) [They only get Great Heal lvl 15, lvl for Priest]
- Cure Poison and Bleeding (lvl 9) [Elemental Masters do get these skills lvl 7, RM don't even obtain any level]

Why these skills? 

If we compare Rune Master with Cardinal: Both have the support function. Both have common buffs at the same level, they differ only in that Rune Master gets unique auras dedicated to physical users and Cardinal gets unique auras dedicated to magical users. 

The Cardinals also gain healing skills and the skills I mentioned above(Very powerful skills btw), making the Cardinal a very powerful support job.

On the other hand the Rune Masters don't obtain these benefits, if you don't get Warlock previously, you're basically a pet with Nickname. You only get great heal, but if you're not Priest or Bishop, you don't get any healing skills either.

My suggestion is based on the logic that elf exclusive jobs seem to have. For example: Templar master tends to receive skills similar to Blade taker and Arch Ranger but with fewer levels. Magnus tends to receive Sword Masters/Paladin skills but with fewer levels.

Elemental Masters and Rune Masters do it only with buffs. The latest versions of Luna Online did give some of these skills to Rune Masters, following the elf's logic I've mentioned.

I make this suggestion so that RM are also considered a useful job to be, like Cardinal, and not just become pets for buffs only. 

• Administrator

The issue is not Rune Master lacking skills, the issue is Cardinal having too many skills. Think on that. Cardinal is a support class, but it get 20 buffs, 10 heals, 10 attack skills, 10 cc skills (not real numbers, just approximation) while other classes don't get that much. The real solution here is to take a closer look at Cardinal.

9 hours ago, Orange said:

The issue is not Rune Master lacking skills, the issue is Cardinal having too many skills. Think on that. Cardinal is a support class, but it get 20 buffs, 10 heals, 10 attack skills, 10 cc skills (not real numbers, just approximation) while other classes don't get that much. The real solution here is to take a closer look at Cardinal.

Well, it's another way to describe what I mean.  XD  If that means that the Rune Masters will be upgraded a bit, then many of us will be happy! (I guess)

Off-topic: Now you mentioned Cardinals, the SP required for their new skills (Shield of justice and Holy Taker) is very low  compared to other skills you get in other 105 jobs.