(Suggestion) DD

AnnaTanaka

Hi Guys I'm here for another suggestion.

1) I noticed that 2 Dungeons give higher Exp (Candy Garden & Damp Cavern) than the other 2(Graveyard Ruin & Mansion), maybe we could hope to have the 4 Dungeons have the same Exp.

2) If also possible, reduce/divide the number of attemps each day (from 10 per day to 5 per day) but double the Exp. This will be very helpful to players who don't have much time playing especially when they have to rest early or have something else to do. They just have to do DD for around 30 to 40mins a day.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

I am bit disagree with the number 2, the reason why we get 10 times per day is because not all players has good connection
also they might be get Crash and disconnected due so much activities of the monsters... xD
so even though we get double the exp, but missing 1 or missing 2 DD per 5 is just too bad...

but I am agree if you want to make DD become more simple
so here some ideas from to addition... may I ?

1.) add DD with per 10 levels only, but double the exp... per 20 levels is bit hard for some newbe
why? because some of newbe always asking about DD on early levels... for example they are still level 61 but asking for DD 61-80
they survive on around monster level 61 to 70, but when the Troll Mages appear they are death...
so if we make the DD per 10 levels only, is not just simple, but it can be also done quickly than the per 20 levels
but how about the boss?
yes, of course there is new bosses too for that DD with per 10 levels...or they don't need it?
well this is just my suggestions... xD