(Suggestion) DK/Sunken Darkness Set revamp

Nyarlathothep

Hello admins/mods, I was just wondering how come DK set gives -10% pdef in exchange only for 5% patk and 10% attack speed. The trade off just seems unfair to me when you compare it to HB.set/V.set/CB.set for the following reasons:

• HB set gives you a whopping +10% physical attack, +165 crit rate and +10% crit damage in exchange for -10vit (on gloves), and -5% on both physical and magical defense. Sounds a like nice tradeoff to me, since fighters generally have higher pdef, -5% on it won't hurt too much and mages are a bit squishy so the added damage/penetration kinda evens out the disadvantage of lowered M.def, so it becomes a matter of who attacks first now.
  • V.set gives you +8% physical attack, +5% pdef, +10 evasion and +10 accuracy, without negative effects, that in itself is already a big win situation to me.
  • CB.set is an ideal item for tanks with the increase pdef and block rate, the only drawback is the lack of patk bonus which is understandable because that's not a tank's focus. The +5% matk to me is just fitting to also suit the crusader class which kinda branched out to sub-tank magical damage focused class.

So what I'm saying is, the +10% attack speed is probably to give you and opportunity to strike first and kill/stunlock the enemy before he get's a chance to do the same to you but +10% AS & +5% patk in my opinion, won't really give you that much of an advantage especially when you're up against Sonic Boom users (the skill's action speed is really fast already, imagine when paired w/ Rampage Aura which is usually the case). And plus doesn't it make more sense if the -10% pdef is on V.set since the point of evasion is to avoid damage so pdef is the last of your worries. But then again, V.set is not only used for evasion but for accuracy too, so having minus pdef will be highly disadvantageous on that part too so let's leave V.set as it is lol. It just seems that you won't be getting as good benefits for the same price you're paying for the other artifacts.

So here are my few suggestions:

1. Decrease pdef penalty and increase patk bonus to like +8-9% and/or retain/increase atk speed bonus (really good for glass cannon bow/musket users in war)
  2. Change pdef penalty to increased pdef (+5%?) and retain/increase attack speed (good for DoT entraps)
  3. Decrease/remove pdef penalty, retain attack speed bonus, add +accuracy (12-15?) and increase patk bonus to (+7%)

I know one or two of these suggestions are a bit OP but I really think it's time to give DK set its much needed revamp. Please also suggest a set effect you think is much better/balanced than what I given above. Thanks for reading! :D

With DK set (identically to rogue bow), AR can atk (a bit) faster. IMO, the best thing is remove the pdef (since most AR not equal to eva too much compared to dagger user).
i think remove the pdef, and improve the Attack Speed a bit is a solution. What DK can offer is the ASPD compared to other 5 IM set.

• Like 1