Jump to content

Recommended Posts

I just want to confirm, does Rage Burst work on Swords only?

 

I'm currently a Sword Destroyer, but if it's working on Axe/Mace too then I might shift to Axe.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I did some quick tests and it seems to work for axes / maces too 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/20/2020 at 11:39 AM, SilverDeer said:

I did some quick tests and it seems to work for axes / maces too 

Thanks for the answer, I m still a bit skeptical, what Items did you use? What Passive Skills were there aside from Rage Burst? Hope you still answer these questions as I need to confirm before purchasing an Axe and using Reskill. Thanks in advance.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, AnnaTanaka said:

Thanks for the answer, I m still a bit skeptical, what Items did you use? What Passive Skills were there aside from Rage Burst? Hope you still answer these questions as I need to confirm before purchasing an Axe and using Reskill. Thanks in advance.


I was using lvl 85 two-handed mace / ax without any other passive learned. My critical damage increased by 1,2k 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/25/2020 at 2:40 PM, SilverDeer said:


I was using lvl 85 two-handed mace / ax without any other passive learned. My critical damage increased by 1,2k 

They fixed this already? Some player before tested this and noticed no change in damage when using axe

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Nyarlathothep said:

They fixed this already? Some player before tested this and noticed no change in damage when using axe

It's already fixed, I'm using HCGA.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

as long as it's Two Handed Weapon, Rage Burst will affected :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...