Jump to content
Yonkleinverson

Any BT path for newbie?

Recommended Posts

Hi! I've been playing for a few weeks and I'm curious about which path should I follow for my new BT. I've seen videos that show Rogue>Ruffian>Archer>TH>BT (with full STR) and videos that show Rogue>Ruffian>Scout>TH>BT (with full DEX). I cannot decide since I have like 0 experience in this game haha. Any suggestions and recommendations will be really appreciate it :D  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nowadays choosing Scout is better than choosing Archer for the amount of evasion you get from job passives, you even get Side Step and Whispering Wind. Being an archer only gives you a few more critical damage points, not really a big loss.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello Sir, I am also interested making one. Does ruff-thief-th-bt sounds okay? That job passive is too good to miss. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, LuciFurr said:

Hello Sir, I am also interested making one. Does ruff-thief-th-bt sounds okay? That job passive is too good to miss. 


Following that path, you lose Fatal Touch and Death sign (+18% self crit damage) and you get +8 eva from job passives instead of 20(compared to beign a Scout instead of Thief).

Of course, everyone is free to choose what they want! I just think there are more advantages to being a Scout than Archer or Thief, at least with this path. 

If your goal is to deal a very high critical damage and don't care about evasion, you could be "Ruffian> Thief> Ranger> Blade Taker". The only problem with this is that you lose TH's long range skills.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, SilverDeer said:

Nowadays choosing Scout is better than choosing Archer for the amount of evasion you get from job passives, you even get Side Step and Whispering Wind. Being an archer only gives you a few more critical damage points, not really a big loss.

Cool! thanks for the advice! Really helpful actually, most of the guides are kinda old and I don't know to much about today's meta (more like: best option according to nerfs and buffs, etc).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, SilverDeer said:


Following that path, you lose Fatal Touch and Death sign (+18% self crit damage) and you get +8 eva from job passives instead of 20(compared to beign a Scout instead of Thief).

Of course, everyone is free to choose what they want! I just think there are more advantages to being a Scout than Archer or Thief, at least with this path. 

If your goal is to deal a very high critical damage and don't care about evasion, you could be "Ruffian> Thief> Ranger> Blade Taker". The only problem with this is that you lose TH's long range skills.

Also, should I get full DEX until a certain lvl? like 120? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Yonkleinverson said:

Also, should I get full DEX until a certain lvl? like 120? 


Not really, I think that everything depends on your gear and what things your character is lacking. But I don't feel comfortable telling people "Keep full dex / str / vit", I prefer that they experiment for themselves. So I'm sorry if I can't give you a specific recommendation about this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, SilverDeer said:


Not really, I think that everything depends on your gear and what things your character is lacking. But I don't feel comfortable telling people "Keep full dex / str / vit", I prefer that they experiment for themselves. So I'm sorry if I can't give you a specific recommendation about this.

Don't worry about that! Thank you very much <3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...