Is this server worth to play ?

Byte

Hi im a pre plus player before i quit playing luna because i got too busy. 

As the title say i am asking if this server is worth to play, from time to time this game pop-out of my mind and watch youtube vids, i used to watch mostly the guildwars but most i only see the sm 1v1 or something like that.

And here i am have time to play again and search youtube and suddenly its full of [removed] luna video(not that i am promoting it, im still doubting all server).

And from there i watch some of its weekly guild war. Does this server have something like that or something like castle siege?

And another question what is the pros and cons of this server.

Anyway im downloading now to try

5 hours ago, Byte said:

Hi im a pre plus player before i quit playing luna because i got too busy. 

As the title say i am asking if this server is worth to play, from time to time this game pop-out of my mind and watch youtube vids, i used to watch mostly the guildwars but most i only see the sm 1v1 or something like that.

And here i am have time to play again and search youtube and suddenly its full of glorious luna video(not that i am promoting it, im still doubting all server).

And from there i watch some of its weekly guild war. Does this server have something like that or something like castle siege?

And another question what is the pros and cons of this server.

Anyway im downloading now to try

This server worth to play?

YES OF COURSE

Castle Siege

In here still not have that, still balance all job, and fix all bug

I play many luna, from clasic to semi plus, but i think, this is the best server ^^

• Upvote 1

• Administrator

That is a question that only you can answer after playing for a while.

Our biggest points are that we have the longest running server out of all of them, both private and official. Our server has been active since 2010.

We are true Luna Classic, without any of Luna Plus features that led to its demise. We do add modified and custom systems that fit with the classic feel.

We have high rates so leveling and collecting items is not too tedious, vendors with basic necessities, new content and fixes being added all the time.

We have seasonal events where players can collect tokens and earn costumes, accessories and more. We have daily login rewards and weekly sales in the Gem Store.

Our server is truly international and located in the US.

These are just a few of the things that make us standout and contribute to our longevity.

• Thanks 1

Yes, is this.

Before playing you can read the Rules. These Rules are always obeyed by the players and GM always provides penalties for every player who violates. That is why this game persists for a long time. 

• 2 weeks later...

Review: same guy here just forgot the pass,

Id say this server is lacking so much thing, not every plus feature led its to its demise, but if you want to know what is my comparison to other is that its more new bee friendly, plus its more fun when meeting random stranger in low lvl dungeon which is one of the essence of luna. Sorry but i have to drop this server. Anyone thank you for welcoming me and plz no hate i know this server will improve on the future

Edited by Orange

• Administrator

"Meeting random stranger in dungeon", you mean how you shout for date dungeons to do them with strangers?... you can do that just fine here?

And the forums have an easy password recovery feature.

4 hours ago, Orange said:

"Meeting random stranger in dungeon", you mean how you shout for date dungeons to do them with strangers?... you can do that just fine here?

And the forums have an easy password recovery feature.

Hi DD is one of the thing i used too much here and im fed up with that, but that is not my point.

I reached 120+ but i dont see any personal ple to interact with me they all just soloing and felt that i am uneeded while in there everyone is needed, thr weak ones, the buffer, and the weak damager, anyone will count. Most people i saw can do all those things with 1 character i dont know how will i reach that level maybe if i hard farm a year it will be possible but that not the purpose i want to play this game.

And speaking of change of environment there is these thing called dungeons which is a very fun high lvl farming and lvling solo. As a nub i am able to have a run with midrange equipments. 

Last thing is people suggest that i DD till 150 but i dont think its healthy for my mind

Hi, in you want somebody interact with you so you have to start from your self. Go to Alker Harbour, find someone and talk to him/her. Or maybe you can find a friends from your country first, thats more simple. I'm sure, when you are begin to interact with someone, you will get any response. 

For hunting, there are a lot of fun when you solo hunting.

For example, I always do this trick. I am hunting alone from the 1st level till the last job.

I always looking for boss monster to gain rare item. Like Evil Golem (Tiny Cristal), Dark Gargoyle, Queen Harpy (Dark Element), and many monster to gain Equipment set. I am not thinking about my level, but always hunt the item. You know what? My level is grow faster. Move from 1 channel to another Channel just to hunt Boss. Thats always what I've done to kill the time. Delete old char and make New One just to hunt Boss Monster, again and again.

If you want to party, then you can shout. Maybe you can party when you hunt Boss like Tarintus or other Boss that hard to defeat alone. I'm sure, there will be someone else join to your party. 

I am playing since 2013 - 2014 and none of my character gain level 120. All under level 120.

DD untill level 150? Dont push your self.

Playing the game is not about hunting only. But we can find some friends and talking about anything in the game.

Enjoy the game.

• Thanks 1