Class suggestion?

Zhyre

Me and a friend normally use Paladin, RM, and then 2 damage dealers just to play pve

Is it worth even having a paladin now after the minimum damage thing? And what would be better just two damage dealers that can solo fine with RM buffs?

What are good solo classes/damage for the 3 archetypes? Fighter/Rogue/Mage  Purely PVE question, I know everything can do fairly well built correctly, I always just like trying new things when I replay Luna

Well the point of minimum damage mechanic is to encourage party grind. Going solo for mage seems impossible depending on the map, mages have fast heal/great heal depending on the path so they'd fare well in NH depending if you invest a bit on pdef. in higher maps they'd probably crumble tanking 2-3 monsters cause they hurt a lot more there. For rogue, well, all of them as long as you're investing in evasion (entrap is a bit problematic tho, mediocre damage) and stay away from matk monsters. For fighters hmmm, I'd say they fall almost in the same club with mage, although tanks can solo but will kill really slow while the other full damage classes will crumble tanking 2-3 monsters but if you pick-off monsters 1 by 1 it's manageable.