Fixing the Economy - Suggestion Thread

Jonah

As the title suggests, I would like you to list out your best ideas for fixing the economy.

If you see an idea you agree with, give it an upvote!

This thread is not for ranting. Such comments will be deleted. Thoughtful ideas only.

Thank you, 

Jonah

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

Helo

Thanks for starting the thread Jonah. Story short i'm just an old player that come back bcs of covid things. Everything went smooth, luckily i hv estabilshed my equp before the newest update came. Andddd some of my guildmates and friends start quitting one by one. The richer is getting richer ofc but newbie hv no chance to survive. The inflation is arround 200-300% in a month. Revert the drop rate won't solve the problem.

I have an idea. How about give chest to new char (free bwl or other equip to make newbie farm easier) for 30D exp. That way newbie can leveling without ease. Because the main problem is newbie can't get decent equip due to super inflation.

Thank you

Visalir

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

My Sugestion make garden/Grave map or ant,hyena,geecko,lizard drop weapon lvl 110-120. for a player who can't farm/didn't get spot in Dino/serpent. its kinda weird with a big map only 1 spot always used by people

There are like billions of new gold produced to the in game world by farming, means the gold supply keep increased day by day.
In another side, the gold lost rate are very low. The only natural way to get gold lost rate is Buying Something from NPC.
Nowadays, the only thing worth to buy at NPC are just philo stone (the only 1 that material by gold) and some cheap material.
This situation makes uncontrolled gold supply at the game.
This also affects the inflation.

my suggestion:
- bring some new worth things to buy at NPC. Dont make it like 100gold or 100.000gold worth, this wont change anything.
- Taxes from vending maybe? This is good to decrease the in game gold supply.
- Bring some items to help the newbies. im agree with that 30days BWL, or 30days EXP that are carachter bounded, so people cant sell that.
- We need the NEW UPDATE as soon as possible. Things happened now is because we have no stable condition. People cant adapt this new normal because we all know there will be new feature. the new feature had been said so long before it is released. This things make the investor (in this game should be the donator) to hold their Donation that can bring more good item supply to the game at least until we got the stable condition (new map with new gold drop rate, new meta, etc). when the new update are released, of course the price will still be getting higher than now, but there will be a point that it will stop going higher, the new normal price, that we all like old time can adapt. 

Thanks.
Regards, pecoypecoy

• Like 1

the high price of goods and the increasingly unstable economy caused by the amount of gold circulating on the server.
My suggestion is :
Make a gambling NPC with a very small chance to get rare items / equipment / costumes (ex: chance to get rare Costumes are 0.0001%) . Use high prices for each turn for example 1b / round. Indeed the price of items obtained from gambling will be very high, but at least it will reduce a lot of gold in circulation because gold goes back into the system. 
Soon or Later, will reduce the price of goods or equipment because there's no much gold in the server.

The problem with gold is that it has no other useful function besides buying philos and some crafting. There should be other options in the game where you can spend the gold and that should also depend exclusively on the player's effort, the philos are an example of this because it largely depends on dedication or being very lucky.

Since the idea is to expand the game maps, one of my suggestions is to add new rare sets for farming / drop. Something like the older sets (Gardener, Faust, Holy)  that they are also a challenge for crafting, but currently not worth it. I've been playing on this server for a long time, I 've always been someone who liked to craft items (even useless) and spend on philos. If this taught me anything, it's that the player's effort shouldn't lose value.  Creating new items that force you to try more than once is a great alternative. People will always look for the perfect crafting, the perfect philo, the perfect reinforce since this server isn't quest based either.

My second suggestion is to add alternatives that don't depend on donations. Many donation items are currently in circulation and mostly solve many difficulties of the game, this makes the donation currency much more valuable than the game currency itself. The old "gold point" system kept a balance on this but for logical reasons had to leave and the decision was more than correct. We have the event items and daily rewards, but there should be something else that can at least be compared to the donation store or give similar stats/benefits.

I really like this server, and I admire that it has been online for many years. I hope my suggestions can help to solve this problem. ^ _ ^

• Like 1

maybe by cutting the price of goods in NPC, it can reduce the market price, for example: if the price of Phillo Stone is reduced by half then players who don't have much gold can meet their own equipment needs. 

A little take from my previous playing experience.  I am the type of player who prefers farming to get items and money and experience by defeating monsters ... at first the monsters were quite easy to beat so I thought it was easy to be strong and I dropped gold too from defeating monsters so I thought I would too  getting rich easily like this ... but after I explored map by map and defeated monster after monster the difficulty increased ... so I needed health potions and then the need for health potions continued to increase so my profit when farming was getting smaller... so what  What I want to say is that lowering the price of health potions can also have a big impact on new players who like farming.... and I think there are quite a lot of new players like that... which will obviously be very helpful ..

I am also an old player playing again I sold some of my valuable items at low prices and gave the gold to new players I knew, but now I am back playing and feel it takes a long time to reach the top of the game because of the market price I think  it's getting more expensive, now I focus on gold first by becoming a HQ MAKER, I am very happy when I get paid more when making sales, thank you so much to the kind player 😊, and I would be happy if the price of making HQ STONE could be adjusted a little,  so hopefully GM thinks of a solution for us new players or old players who are back playing💕 CMIIW 

• Downvote 1

On 8/4/2020 at 2:58 PM, Jonah said:

As the title suggests, I would like you to list out your best ideas for fixing the economy.

If you see an idea you agree with, give it an upvote!

This thread is not for ranting. Such comments will be deleted. Thoughtful ideas only.

Thank you, 

Jonah

There is none, orange said in discord "It is player driven" unless you enforce a strict market price (my suggestion) then the value will go down, but you can't control greed among old players its a fact. before this update there should be a poll whether it will approved by the community or not (mostly people nowadays are not active in forum sadly).

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1