Sniper Guide

bhey923

I don't know if there is any guide for snipers.

Personally, I think Snipers need a little upgrade. Currently being an archer is more convenient for rogues. If your idea is to use Musket, I think Panzer is better and can deal more damage. 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, SilverDeer said:

I don't know if there is any guide for snipers.

Personally, I think Snipers need a little upgrade. Currently being an archer is more convenient for rogues. If your idea is to use Musket, I think Panzer is better and can deal more damage. 

Ohh okay.. but i cant find any panzer guides either 😭

47 minutes ago, bhey923 said:

Ohh okay.. but i cant find any panzer guides either 😭

I have some paths to follow.

For humans:

Warrior > Mercenary > Gladiator > Panzer

For Elvens:

Warrior > Swordman > Rune Knight > Panzer

You can check job passives to see the advantage you get by following those paths

I don't recommend being Knight because Panzers have all Knight buffs on higher level. About the skills I don't have much to say more than use all musket skills. If you're an elf I recommend  you to learn Rune Impact, it's a very useful stun whatever the job you are.

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, SilverDeer said:

I have some paths to follow.

For humans:

Warrior > Mercenary > Gladiator > Panzer

For Elvens:

Warrior > Swordman > Rune Knight > Panzer

You can check job passives to see the advantage you get by following those paths

I don't recommend being Knight because Panzers have all Knight buffs on higher level. About the skills I don't have much to say more than use all musket skills. If you're an elf I recommend  you to learn Rune Impact, it's a very useful stun whatever the job you are.

Thanks a lot for being friendly and helpful! I just need to figure out the rest 😊

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, bhey923 said:

Thanks a lot for being friendly and helpful! I just need to figure out the rest 😊

You're welcome!

If you have any particular questions, you can ask me and I will answer later. Sorry if I wasn't very specific in some details, I'm in a hurry and I have to go!  haha >.<

Just now, SilverDeer said:

You're welcome!

If you have any particular questions, you can ask me and I will answer later. Sorry if I wasn't very specific in some details, I'm in a hurry and I have to go!  haha >.<

What stat should I focus on? Skill build is a l lot to handle so i wont be asking about that anymore haha I played this game few years ago, and I forgot a lot of stuff 😓

3 minutes ago, bhey923 said:

What stat should I focus on? Skill build is a l lot to handle so i wont be asking about that anymore haha I played this game few years ago, and I forgot a lot of stuff 😓

Oh! The stats, I almost forget it! 

From my own experience, I recommend that you increase STR. If you need accuracy you can get it by Thunder Crystal and Philoing items. 

You can make some exceptions and use dexterity in some parts of your equipment(Helmet, Boots) to also get critical rate and put critical rate to your musket(using litheons). 

As a panzer you'll have the heavy armor passive, so you can get defense that way. 

13 minutes ago, SilverDeer said:

Oh! The stats, I almost forget it! 

From my own experience, I recommend that you increase STR. If you need accuracy you can get it by Thunder Crystal and Philoing items. 

You can make some exceptions and use dexterity in some parts of your equipment(Helmet, Boots) to also get critical rate and put critical rate to your musket(using litheons). 

As a panzer you'll have the heavy armor passive, so you can get defense that way. 

Thanks again! I found this guide online but I dont know if it is still relevant..

https://archaguzz.blogspot.com/2013/12/fighter-panzer-guide-extensive.html

• Administrator
7 hours ago, bhey923 said:

Thanks again! I found this guide online but I dont know if it is still relevant..

https://archaguzz.blogspot.com/2013/12/fighter-panzer-guide-extensive.html

This is from 2013, many skills were changed/fixed in panzer since then and job passives were added, so do not relay much on it.

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Orange said:

This is from 2013, many skills were changed/fixed in panzer since then and job passives were added, so do not relay much on it.

I'll just have to figure it out then haha thanks for the advice! Appreciate it hehe

the most easy path for newbe to become Sniper, it's from Rogue> Ruffian> Scout> Treasure Hunter> Sniper
this path is easy to follow, and you will get Hunter Blast and Hunter Smoke too for addition of AoE skills
because Sniper only have 1 AoE skill
from Scout you will get Heal Skills "Nature Aid" and buff Evasion "Side Step" too
using Dagger from beginning and after you reach to Sniper, you can change to Musket :)
this is my video about Sniper Guide, please turn On the "CC" to see the Guide Text on the video... xD
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2jJISnOL8iE