Game Crashes

Random Guy

Hi, this has been going on with my system a lot of times already.

Everytime I kill the Harpy Queen, I get disconnected from the game. This happened 4-5 times already. I didn't get any item from them but got the experience -- which is really not good for hunting since I have to level down again in order to comply with the mob's level.

Also, I created a new character. Everything went smoothly, got rare items from the bosses. Here comes the hunt for POS (Point of Sword lvl 42) from Striped Lizardman. I got disconnected twice from the game but I am pretty sure I heard the audio when you get a rare item. I got disconnected twice!!!! It seems I can't farm from this game. I killed a lot of lizardmen but only when I hear the rare loot audio, I get disconnected.

• Administrator

Can you specify if you get disconnected or if your game crashes? 1) you see "You have been disconnected from the server" message or 2) your game closes/stops working

• Administrator
2 hours ago, Random Guy said:

I was disconnected ones; the rest, the game crashed. 

Sorry I still don't understand, when do you disconnect and when do you crash exactly?

14 hours ago, Orange said:

Sorry I still don't understand, when do you disconnect and when do you crash exactly?

Both times, I got disconnected and game got crashed after killing the mobs (Striped Lizardman and Harpy Queen). I only got disconnected once though, after killing the Harpy Queen, the rest, my game got crashed right after hearing the rare looted audio.

11 hours ago, criestxii said:

is the internet network good?

Ofcourse. I was using dual window. The only client that got crashed/disconnected was my hunting character.

32 minutes ago, criestxii said:

Ouh i know the problem, you're pc is low entry level, :v

Uhm, I don't think so. Here's the laptop I'm currently using. https://store.acer.com/en-ph/acer-predator-triton-300-pt315-51-594j-i5-9300h-4gb-ram-256gb-nvme-ssd-1-tb-hdd I have upgraded the RAM to 8gb single channel. I can manage to run 3 clients at a time and no disconnection/crashes happening -- only if I loot rare items probably.

• Administrator

It seems like some game resources might be corrupted, like the effect of getting a rare item, if you mainly crash, try deleting your game folder, then downloading a fresh download with the help of a download manager (freedownloadmanager works), then installing in a different location (select a new location in the installation wizard), disable your antivirus and patch. If your antivirus gave you issues with a false positive add the new location to the exceptions list. And try then.

On 8/10/2020 at 10:36 PM, Orange said:

It seems like some game resources might be corrupted, like the effect of getting a rare item, if you mainly crash, try deleting your game folder, then downloading a fresh download with the help of a download manager (freedownloadmanager works), then installing in a different location (select a new location in the installation wizard), disable your antivirus and patch. If your antivirus gave you issues with a false positive add the new location to the exceptions list. And try then.

I don't think this has to do with the resources being corrupted because I can still get rare items from other mobs. This is probably the behavior of loots which I think has 2 ways -- 1. Automatically gets the item -- 2. Gives you 1exp 1gold then hangs a bit and then you get the rare item (this is where I get disconnected). I've been trying to hunt items in DGF and MBP and I was able to get rare items without disconnection or anything.

• Administrator
1 hour ago, Random Guy said:

I don't think this has to do with the resources being corrupted because I can still get rare items from other mobs. This is probably the behavior of loots which I think has 2 ways -- 1. Automatically gets the item -- 2. Gives you 1exp 1gold then hangs a bit and then you get the rare item (this is where I get disconnected). I've been trying to hunt items in DGF and MBP and I was able to get rare items without disconnection or anything.

But you just said you crash when hunting regular monsters like stripped lizardman. Just try it first and see if it fixes anything.

• 2 weeks later...

hmm yeah I already looked upon this weird Bug
we will get Game Crash each time we "Leveling Up" (not just killing the Harpy Queen only)
also this is happening on the certain map and on the certain Time too
(we can't guess when and where it will happened)

and yes, I am sure this is Bug, because so much players also get this Game Crash too
(I saw much players Shouts on Megaphone about they are Crash if they get Level Up)
sorry I didn't take the screenshot for the proof