My personal thought about Luna Online

Antoni77

Hello everyone, it is me Antonius, also known as Antoni77
on this post I want to share what is on my mind about Luna Online and I hope it can help this game improvement in near future 🙂

(if this post can be considered as Suggestion? please move it, because actually this post is only about sharing what is on our mind)
feel free to discuss, asking question and also you can share what is on your mind about Luna Online too... 😂

so yeah here we go...

1.) No VITALITY buff?
we all know that Fighter Heart is for STR, Zephyr is for DEX, Bless Intelligent for INT, and Bless Wisdom is for WIS
but how about VIT? we not have to increase VIT on Luna Online?
"Antoni we have Bless Vital on Monk / Inquirer / Soul Arbiter?"
well, bless Vital is only increase Max HP so is not increase our VIT, same like Mana Storm to increase Max MP
maybe we place this buff on Job Guard/ Infantryman/ Phalanx/ Paladin/ Crusader only?
just say the name is "Fighter Vitality"? Increase VIT by 10? hehehehe 😂
Guard level 2 Fighter Vitality (increase VIT+20), Infantryman Level 4, Phalanx Level 6, Crusader Level 6, Paladin Level 8
well something like that... 🙂

2.)  change the Mage Class Job's name?
we know about mage has Grand Master, Elemental Master, and Rune Master
but I think their name are off and it's feels like their name are switched each other... 😂

so supposedly we change their name Job, so it will not make the Newcomer not mistaken of their name.
>Grand Master (Level 105, the next job of Warlock) change it with "Elemental Master" instead, because this Job are the Master of Elemental Magics.
>Elemental Master (Level 75, Mage ELF only) change it with "Rune Mentor?", we know that all Level 75 ELF only Job has "Rune" on their name (Rune Knight, Rune Walker) and Mentor is same means as Master too.
>Rune Master (Level 105, Mage ELF only the next job of Elemental Master), change it with "Grand Sage?", because if we acronym Grand Master it's become "GM", (oh wait I am not the GM hehehehe), and also "Sage" is also same means as Great-Master too.

3.) some skills are missing on the Next Job that's supposedly they have it too?
info: https://forum.celestialuna.com/index.php?/topic/33777-job-skills-guide/
>Knight is the next Job of Swordsman, but by default Knight only get skills Sonic Boom and Swords Storm only, they're not get Spirit Sword, Spirit Aid, Mana Storm, and Passive Sword Accuracy, also somehow they have more Shield Skills than Sword Skills, that's quite off... 😂
>Swordsmaster is also only get Sonic Boom and Swords Storm, not have Spirit Sword, Spirit Aid, Mana Storm, and Passive Swords Accuracy too, also I wonder why Swordsmaster have "Berskerker" buff? that's supposedly it's Gladiator/ Destroyer buff, well maybe change it with new Buff "Swords Arts?" that's have same effect, duration with Berserker too, but cooldown 3sec instead? (increase phy atk speed and move speed, increase accuracy not evasion, but decrease phy def and magic def too).
>Magnus not have "Mana Storm"? they supposedly have it Level 8... 🙂

>Blade Taker not have "Stealth"? they supposedly have it level 10.
>Why Sniper have buff "Fast Reload"? it's for Bow only, right? it is work too for Musket?
>TM not have Fire Arrow? Rune Walker have it, so supposedly TM have it too.
>Cardinal not have buff Intensive Mana? they supposedly have it Level 4, perhaps? 😂
>Grand Master not have Blood Stream? that skill is very important for them.

phew, at least that's what is on my mind for right now, I am really glad to share it here and I feels so relieve now. hehehehe 😂
have a nice day everyone, good luck and enjoy playing Celestia Luna Online... 'w' /

• Administrator

"They supposedly have" means they have, you mean to say "they are supposed to have" which means they should have.

The reason some jobs have some skills and others don't is because in Luna it's about being able to have mixed paths to get some skills that you could not get with other jobs, then we introduced job passives to have bonuses for pure paths as well.

I like the names but renaming a job after 10 years is not very suitable, players are used to these names and changing them will create confusion since we can't scrub and change these job names all over our forums.

As for buffs, there are too many buffs as it is, we want to try to lower the amount of buffs rather than add more, with mechanics like Crusader's "can only use one of these types of buffs at a time" system for other jobs as well.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Orange said:

"They supposedly have" means they have, you mean to say "they are supposed to have" which means they should have.

The reason some jobs have some skills and others don't is because in Luna it's about being able to have mixed paths to get some skills that you could not get with other jobs, then we introduced job passives to have bonuses for pure paths as well.

I like the names but renaming a job after 10 years is not very suitable, players are used to these names and changing them will create confusion since we can't scrub and change these job names all over our forums.

As for buffs, there are too many buffs as it is, we want to try to lower the amount of buffs rather than add more, with mechanics like Crusader's "can only use one of these types of buffs at a time" system for other jobs as well.

thank you so much for responding, I'm now feel really relieve for our Admins reading my post and fast respond <3
hahahaha yeah, I just want to sharing what is on my mind only 😂